7th January 2014, 11:42 PM
vibhu roy

Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th

Sir What is the minimum percent required for getting scholarship in medical or after class 12

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  5. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  6. Minimum percentage required to get medical seat in 12th boards?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th class for SCRA exam?
  8. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  9. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th to give medical entrance exam?
  12. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to pass 12th class?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get selected in NDA?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th class?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th for admission in NID Ahmedabad
  18. How can I join RAW after passing 12th class? What is the minimum percentage required to join RAW?
29th March 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th

I am studying in I. C. S. E school and I am scoring 90 percent marks so am I elegible to get a scholarship
1st August 2022, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th

Sir my 12th percentage is 62.67
My hsc complete in Mahabharata state board from kopragaon. I need help some scholarship
4th September 2022, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

12th m 91%h.kiya scholarship mil skti h mbbs ke liye.ews condidate hu pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?