20th October 2011, 01:41 AM
Shuja Ghalib

Minimum percentage required in Graduation for CFA course?

i'm aquisitive to know about the minimum percentage requirement in graduation (B.Com) for CFA.

Shuja Ghalib

20th October 2011, 03:01 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Graduation for CFA course?

Chartered Financial Analysts

Minimum eligibility while registration-

you must possess bachelor's (or equivalent) degree OR be in the final year of your bachelor's degree .
CFA has three stages of exam levels.
level-1
level-2
level-3

level-1 exam is conducted for two time in a year in the months of June & December.
there is no minimum percentage requirement in graduation, but you have good grasping power on ENGLISH .

thanks!!
20th October 2011, 03:03 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Chartered Financial Analysts

Minimum eligibility while registration-

you must possess bachelor's (or equivalent) degree OR be in the final year of your bachelor's degree .
CFA has three stages of exam levels.
level-1
level-2
level-3

level-1 exam is conducted for two time in a year in the months of June & December.
there is no minimum percentage requirement in graduation, but you have good grasping power on ENGLISH .

thanks!!
29th May 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared for tybcom indis year and i have secured 70 per i would like 2 know the process of registration for cfa and the address wer i shuld come and conform my enquiry
26th May 2013, 04:47 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuja Ghalib View Post
i'm aquisitive to know about the minimum percentage requirement in graduation (B.Com) for CFA.

Shuja Ghalib
Minimum 50% Percentage of marks is required in Graduation course to apply for Intermediate course in CFA and the candidate who complete 12th Standard are eligible to apply for Foundation course in CFA .

ICFAI Stands for (Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India).. It's an Professional Course .. The course is divided into three levels .. Foundation course ,, Intermediate course and Final Course ...

Most of the Financial Analyst use their Skills in Management Accounting, Security Market, Credit Rating, Venture Capital Management Etc..

Applicant who aspiring to Become a ICFAI then, the applicant should follow the Steps ...

---> Aspirant Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university ..

--> Aspirant should complete graduation course (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university .

--> Aspirant should Gain Some work Experience ..

--> Aspirant should Join in CFA Course in Reputed Institution ..

--> Aspirant should Complete the Post Graduation courses like, M.com, CWA, MBA Finance Etc..

--> After Completing the CFA Course you may get good career in Private and Public Sectors ..

The Applicant who complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification make the candidate eligible for Intermediate course in CFA Course

The Applicant who Complete Graduation course / Master degree course are eligible to Join in Intermediate course ... You have Completed MBA Course ,, So After Completing MBA Course you may Join in Intermediate course ..

The Applicant who Complete Intermediate course are eligible for Final Course ..
28th May 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th and want to do CFA . Am I eligible for this course. Please reply.
17th July 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I m doing b.com from distance delhi university
so how much i had to score in my graduation for geting admision in cfa
13th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in financial markets in which I got 53.75% (3 years aggregate). So am I eligible for CFA?
20th September 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48 percent in graduation. Can I go for international cfa course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?