5th January 2012, 09:28 PM
ub.singh

Minimum qualification required to appear for Energy Auditor Exam? How can I appear for the exam?

What is the minimum qualification for appearing energy auditor's exam.
How can i appear in the exam?

20th January 2012, 10:52 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to appear for Energy Auditor Exam? How can I appear for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ub.singh View Post
What is the minimum qualification for appearing energy auditor's exam.
How can i appear in the exam?
Dear Singh,

The minimum qualification for appearing in the Energy Auditor Exam is a Diploma in Engineering with six years of experience in energy related matters like operation, planning, etc.

if you are a degree holder, three years experience will be sufficient.

Please note that it does not impose any restriction about the branch of your degree. Equal opportunity is there for Electrical and mechanical engineers. You may visit the following link for complete guidance:

http://www.emt-india.net/exam/12Exam/Prospectus12thExam.pdf

All the best.
4th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to appear for Energy Auditor Exam? How can I appear for the exam?

can i appear for this exam without experence
26th July 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

can students with b.arch degree appear for it,in field energy eficient homes?
18th October 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
My name is pramod and i would like to be a energy auditor i was done my deploma from electricals in year 2009 but i have the experience about 14 year please conform are the experience after deploma is consider or will this also ligable
30th December 2012, 05:35 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends..................

The minimum qualification required to appear for Energy Audit Exam is DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING WITH EXPERIENCE..........

ALL THE BEST...............
30th December 2012, 09:39 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Minimum qualification required to appear for Energy Auditor Exam? How can I appear for the exam?

Hi,
Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must have Diploma in Engineering.

Candidate must have 6 years of experience in energy related matters like operation, planning.

Cool...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?