4th February 2012, 06:35 PM
patels2511

Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?

Dear sir
i am interested in biotechnology genetic human ,
after 12th what to do
minimum qualification req.
I am studying in 12th with pcb is ok
colleges in india and procedure for addmission

pls give me full information for the same

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  2. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  7. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology?
  8. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  9. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  11. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  12. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  13. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to do genetic engineering and what is the procedure required? What is the minimum marks required for ISEET
  15. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  17. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  18. How to pursue Genetic engineering after passing 12th?
9th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?

i want to bio teach entrance exam
17th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?

What is the stream required in 11th to do engineering in genetics after 12th
22nd March 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have interest to study biotech. How much of mark need for it.
18th September 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am an.com a 5 the semester student, can I study the biotechnology in genetic human? If yes then how.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?