19th December 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to teach Science subjects to Higher Secondary students?

After completing M.Sc Biochemistry with B.Ed is it possible to get job as a Teacher in Government Higher Secondary Schools? And, from where can I come to know about vacancies in government schools? How can I apply? Do I need any further qualification?

24th October 2020, 01:32 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to teach Science subjects to Higher Secondary students?

To be a science teacher in government higher secondary students, you must have a bachelor's degree with minimum 55% marks with at least two subjects taught in school. You must have a B.ed degree with certain teaching subject in graduation(I.e science in this case).
Afterwards you have to appear for CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?