25th June 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum educational requirements to teach Primary and Higher Secondary candidates?

Am I eligible to teach Mathematics to Middle School or Higher Secondary School's candidates if I have done B.Com followed by B.Ed? If not, then what qualifications do I need?

30th June 2020, 06:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational requirements to teach Primary and Higher Secondary candidates?

It all depends upon the School/College where you are going to join and the kind of performance that you have given at the time of Interview.

However many Institutes will expect the candidates to have highest academic qualification with the same subject.

Since you are from B.Com course in Graduation, you will not be having Mathematics subject. You did not mention the subject in B.Ed course.

If it is Mathematics, surely you can get job in good colleges. Otherwise you need to perform extra ordinarily in the Interview and you will be paid low salary.

Since you have done B.Ed course, my suggestion is to try in Government Schools by cracking the respective selection process.

If you did not get job in Government Schools or Colleges, then you can switch to private colleges and work there till you get Government job.
3rd July 2020, 05:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Minimum educational requirements to teach Primary and Higher Secondary candidates?

It differs school to school.
Some private school will allow you if you have sound knowledge.
For government sector you must have specialization in mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?