14th July 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank required to get in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Model question papers and syllabus of the exam?

actually i m a student studying in SECOND P.U.C. i am aiming to get a seat in Manipal medical college for M.B.B.S. can u please tell what is the minimum rank i should get in manipal medical entrance exam even i want the model question paper and syllabus for that exam

9th March 2012, 05:40 PM
AKHIL MOHAN K

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Model question papers and syllabus of the exam?

dude .. u have to be have 55% for physics,chemistry and biology .and syllabus im having if u want i will sent u ...sent me ur id
18th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Model question papers and syllabus of the exam?

WHAT IS THE SYLLBUS UGET IN MANIPAL?
GMAIL ID:sujay.mullangi"gmail.com
note:"means at the rate of
25th March 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for manipal entrance exam test
23rd April 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
plzzz tell us what is the syllabus for manipal medical entrance exam 2012..
I will be highly gratefull to you.
1st May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

important topics to score good in manipal test for bE course?
1st December 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir what is the minimum rank to get seat in the manipal medical entrance exam?and the syllabus to prepare for?
24th April 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for biology in manipal medical entrance 2013?
Plz sir send me asap....2days left
Email [email protected]
6th May 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, is stateboard syallbus sufficient to pass the entrance exam.....what is the mininum marks to pass? pls send to [email protected]
13th May 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,is any subject wise qualifying mark if there kindly please tell me
19th January 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for manipal entrance test 2014
12th April 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i would like to know the biology syllabus for manipal university entrance examination....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?