14th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank required to get a seat in Manipal Medical College? Model question papers and syllabus?

actually i m a student studying in SECOND P.U.C. i am aiming to get a seat in Manipal medical college for M.B.B.S. can u please tell what is the minimum rank i should get in manipal medical entrance exam even i want the model question paper and syllabus for that exam

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum rank required to get in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam? Model question papers and syllabus of the exam?
  2. Marks and rank required in PG entrance to get admission in Kasturba Manipal University to get a General Medicine seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  4. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  5. Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college
  6. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  7. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in medical college after scoring 190 cut-off? -- [New]
  9. What is the chance to get a seat in manipal medical college after scoring 120/200 in Manipal Entrance
  10. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  11. Manipal medical college previous years question papers?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  13. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  14. How much to score to get a general medicine seat in Manipal? How much is the rank required?
  15. What is the medical rank required to get medical seat in government college? I have got 15403 in medical
  16. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  17. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  18. Possibility for getting a PG seat in Manipal Medical college having 137 marks in PG entrance exam?
7th January 2012, 06:04 PM
SURAJ 1311

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get a seat in Manipal Medical College? Model question papers and syllabus?

The Manipal University cut-off marks keeps changing every year. Last year, the score of the last candidate admitted to medical stream in manipal was 152 out of 240. Therefore, if your score is 150 and above you can expect a seat in Manipal Medical Collge. Candidates having scores like 148 and below can expect to be on waiting list. A few MBBS seats are reserved for candidates selected and sponsored by Karnataka Examinations Authority(KEA), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore. Admissions are done on the basis of rank in an all India EPSI National Admission Test (ENAT).

MU OCET 2012 Dates / Notification:-

MU OET 2012 will be conducted in 30 cities all over India between April 15 and May 15, 2012.

Online Test Booking System available at www.manipal.edu between March 21 and March 28, 2012 and download the e-hall ticket to appear for MU-OET 2012.

Apply online on or before March 10, 2012.

The results will be announced by May 17, 2012.

MU OCET Eligibility:-

Eligibility for MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPHARM, PHARMD Courses:-

Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

MU OCET 2012 Pattern / Syllabus:-

MBBS, BDS, BPharm & PharmD (eligibility PCB):-

The test duration is of 2.30 hours and consists of 240 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective type. The approximate distribution of questions is as follows: Physics - 60 questions, Chemistry - 60 questions, Biology - 80 questions, English & General Aptitude - 40 questions.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ManipalProspectus.pdf(1.82 MB, 603 views)
19th April 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get a seat in Manipal Medical College? Model question papers and syllabus?

seat getting rank in SDUAHER MBBS entrance
18th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

minimum rank to get seat in SDUAHER
12th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 127 /240 in mahe exam...wil i get a seat for b pharm?
11th February 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get selection in manipal medical college if I am not selected in entrance exam?
28th April 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

manipal 2014 exam....i scored 121 out of 200...is there any chance of getting admission
19th May 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

my score is 110/200 in manipal medical entrance exam 2914 can you predict my rank
22nd May 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have score 130 out of 200 in manipal UGET....can you predict whether I will get a seat or not ?
26th May 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 136/200 in manipal mbbs exam. Do I have any chances of getting an mbbs seat?
3rd June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 15000 rank in manipal mbbs entrance exam can i salect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?