30th January 2011, 12:19 AM
sheryljose

Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam? Previous year solved question paper for CBI Clerical Exam?

sir i want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model questions papers and previous solved papers for the coming CBI CLerical exam
plz kindly send me the same in my email id-:[email protected]

3rd February 2011, 03:37 PM
ekalabyamohanta

Default Re: Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam? Previous year solved question paper for CBI Clerical Exam?

Hello u should buy a guide "BANK CLERK" of arihank from any book shop..u can find CBI QUST paper of 2009
3rd February 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam? Previous year solved question paper for CBI Clerical Exam?

sir i want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model questions papers and previous solved papers for the coming CBI CLerical exam
plz kindly send me the same in my email id-:[email protected]
3rd February 2011, 05:38 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,

Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam
go through these links:

http://examjunction.blogspot.com/search/label/Bank%20Exam%20General%20English

http://edutalkindia.blogspot.com/2009/07/central-bank-of-india-2007-po-exam.html

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/07/sample-paper-bank-probationary-officer-recruitment-exam/

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/01/reasoning-mental-aptitude-solved-sample-question-paper/

http://www.careers-india.com/2009/02/25/bank-po-entrance-sample-test-paper/

good luck....
4th February 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Send me the CBI bank clerk exam question paper(5 years)... to [email protected]
4th February 2011, 07:28 PM
D.sirisha

hai,cbi clerical exam consists of objective and descriptive tests.
objective tests consists of:
1.reasoning ability
2.english ability
3.numerical ability
4.clerical ability
please click the below link to see the model paper...

http://www.allinterview.com/showanswers/26305.html
4th February 2011, 08:58 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Most of the bank exams have a fairly common syllabus with emphasis on General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning ability, Mathematical ability. Please see the attachment for model questions asked in bank exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BankExamQuestionPaper.pdf(208.6 KB, 701 views)
4th February 2011, 09:22 PM
musso

Red face Re: Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam? Previous year solved question paper for CBI Clerical Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussokhan View Post
sir i want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model questions papers and previous solved papers for the coming CBI CLerical examplz kindly send me the same in my email id-:[email protected]
To refer the papers of previous Year for coming exams of cbi.
6th February 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING SIR I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE THAT ABOUT QUESTION PAPER FOR CLERK EXAM SO PLEASE SEND GUESSED QUESTION PAPER AND PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER [email protected]
6th February 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

plz kindly send me the same in my email id . [email protected]
6th February 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

My Email ID is [email protected]
8th February 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the central bank of india clerical exam moel questions papers and previous solved papers for the coming CBI clearical exam My Email ID is rbaghel02@Gmail. com
8th February 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model of last 5 year question paper for the coming CBI Clerical exam for practice purpose

MY Email ID is [email protected]

pls send it as soon as possible
10th February 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Excuse me Sir or madam I want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model of last 5 year question paper for the coming CBI Clerical exam for practice purpose

please send to me as soon.
11th February 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how to prepare in descriptive test in cbi, place send previous question paper

my mail id : [email protected]
11th February 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

model papers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

My Email ID is [email protected]
11th February 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam? Previous year solved question paper for CBI Clerical Exam?
11th February 2011, 02:45 PM
jadhav suresh

Sir I want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model of last 5 year question paper for the coming CBI Clerical exam for practice purpose with answer.

pls send it as soon as possible
12th February 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

send me the topic of written test
12th February 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i want cbi modelpapers for prepair cbi exam now
12th February 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to central bank of india clerkial exam paper.
13th February 2011, 12:12 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I am giving you the link to download the sample papers ...please visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2009/07/bank-of-india-clerk-2009.html
28th March 2011, 11:57 AM
laasya15

how to prepare discription test send me which topics given exams
29th April 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

when the result of central bank of india clerical exam 2011 will be declear......
plz sent the date on my mail........([email protected])
2nd May 2011, 12:05 PM
pahelidas

Sir,i need the model papers of Allahabad bank clerical exams..it will kind enough if you mail me at [email protected]
10th June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I want to know the corporation bank Clerical exam model question paper past 5 years, for the coming corporation bank Clerical exam practice purpose that only i asking so pls send me . this is my email id [email protected].
3rd August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

hi everybody, i am going to appear for the technical officer interview in central bank. I am from computer background. I am totally confused about the interview question. Please share anybody ,if he/she has gone through this interview.
18th September 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am going to appear for the clerical exam of IBPS . I want module question paper from 2003 to 2011 with answer. Please send on my
E-mail ID:- [email protected].
19th September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know ibps bank of india exam model text paper past 5 year for the coming ibps clerical exam purpas that only i ask plz send me this is my email id [email protected]
23rd October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

MUJE CBI JOIN KARNA H. MUJE RASTA BATAO.
2nd November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO IBPS CLERK MODEL PAPERS TO [email protected]
7th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the Central Bank of India Clerical exam model of last 5 year question paper for the coming CBI Clerical exam for practice purpose with answer.

MY Email ID is [email protected]. thank u sir
23rd March 2012, 09:53 AM
snz

sir
plz i want to sbi previous solved question preaper for sbi clerk prepration.
so plese kindly sand solved sbi paper on my e_mail id.
[email protected]
7th December 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

6th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the HSBC Clerical exam model of last 2/3 year question paper for the coming CBI Clerical exam for practice purpose with answer

E-mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?