31st May 2012, 10:06 AM
gmad01

Model Question Papers for HAL Exam?

hal exam paper
i need them very urgently.

4th June 2012, 04:52 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Model Question Papers for HAL Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmad01 View Post
hal exam paper
i need them very urgently.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF HAL EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of HAL exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the sample model papers and try to find out the question pattern of the exam and start your preparation accordingly..

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation..

-> To know more about HAL recruitment online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to spend valuable time daily for your preparation, then for sure you will clear the exam.

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HAL.zip(754.1 KB, 544 views)
4th June 2012, 05:08 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model Question Papers for HAL Exam?

You will get lots of websites online where you can find sample papers and previous years solved question papers. Besides these i have uploaded a few papers for you. Go through them. You will get a clear idea about the question pattern. Hope this helps all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?