25th October 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Model question papers of Madras University Distance Education MBA entrance exam

Hello everyone, I am searching for the model question papers for MBA entrance exam of Madras University Distance Education. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the model question papers? Waiting for your reply!

22nd March 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Madras University Distance Education MBA entrance exam

Hi, I need MBA entrance exam model questions paper, kindly anyone reply me
31st October 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Madras University Distance Education MBA entrance exam

Previous 1st year Tamil question paper model
27th February 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous year MBA Entrance exam question paper...........
20th August 2021, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the model question papers for MBA entrance exam of Madras University Distance Education. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the model question papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?