4th February 2010, 03:12 PM
sathishsaran

Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?

Dear Sir,
I am Sathish kumar Iam tenth standard failed and then I join in madras open university BBA degree course i passed the ug degree & next i join in MBA degree in Madras University MBA under going
I am eligible or not to apply for tnpsc exams

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I complete my BBA from Madras University at the age of 37 years?
  3. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to do MBA after completing 10th 9 years back and then completing MBA from Madras University?
  6. Is it possible to join Law College after doing BBA course from Madras open university without completing 12th?
  7. Is it possible to appear for UPSC by just passing graduation from University of Madras under open university scheme and not passing 10th and 12th?
  8. Can I join MBA regular after completing BBA distance from Madras University
  9. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  10. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  11. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  12. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  13. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  14. Am I Eligible for TNPSC group 4 exam after B.A Public Administration through Open university?
  15. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  16. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  17. Best colleges for M.A in economics?
  18. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
30th March 2011, 10:52 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?

Most of the cases tamil nadu public service commission department will be releasing the notification only for the regular candidate in their academic.

some times they will be giving notification for open degree candidate also.

But it depends up the government to release every year or thrice a year.
31st March 2011, 12:05 AM
steevan2

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathishsaran View Post
Dear Sir,
I am Sathish kumar Iam tenth standard failed and then I join in madras open university BBA degree course i passed the ug degree & next i join in MBA degree in Madras University MBA under going
I am eligible or not to apply for tnpsc exams
Yes,you are certainly eligible because of any Madras open university is recognized by Distance education council (DEC)of India.so your BBA Degree certificate eligible for writing TNPSC exams without any objection.
31st March 2011, 12:37 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

YES,you are eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University.

For all information please contact:-

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Commercial Tax Annexe Building
No.1 Greams Road, Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone : +91-44-28297584-86/91-92 Fax : +91-44-28297769
E-mail : [email protected]

ok
31st March 2011, 02:04 PM
cricket007
Banned

DEAR,

CHECK....

WWW.TNPSC.NIC.IN

1.Most of the cases tamil nadu public service commission department will be releasing the notification only for the regular candidate in their academic.

2.some times they will be giving notification for open degree candidate also.

3.But it depends up the government to release every year or thrice a year.

GOOD LUCK...........................
31st March 2011, 05:49 PM
kunal4win

yes and eligibility criteria -you
should have pass in your
bachelor degree.you should not cross the
age limit if 30 years.
5th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed tenth , BA english through Open univesity , Msc Psychology, Ma English in a regular college, MPhil in regular college. Since i studied my UG In open university can i work in a college. or can i write the Tnpsc exams. Please suggest me.
10th May 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed sslc,then i completed MA-pub administration in open university[2010], can i study in another degree
11th May 2011, 03:11 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?

hi friend,
Yes, you are surely eligible for TNPSC exam. it will be conducted by Tamil Nadu public service commission.
You can prepare for the exam and you can clear it.
31st May 2011, 09:46 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Most of the cases tamil nadu public service commission department will be releasing the notification only for the regular candidate in their academic.

some times they will be giving notification for open degree candidate also.

But it depends up the government to release every year or thrice a year.
19th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

am completed sslc after i finished diploma EEE now am study in annamalai open university ug degree i finish my degree after eligible for tn psc exams?
29th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can i join now in ba eng i fail10th
28th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Am i bca passed in tamilnadu open university can i join mca in Madras University?
31st July 2011, 10:06 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
for applying for TNPSC you need to have completed a degree progrmme from any discipline he wishes to do.
age limit for applying is 30
as you have completed your degree you can apply for the exam.
you need to make sure about your age limit
31st July 2011, 11:36 PM
kunjeyan5282

YES,you are eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University.

1st August 2011, 12:31 AM
rana2011
Banned

Yes,you are eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University.

Best of luck!
1st August 2011, 12:41 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to apply for TNPSC exam after passin BBA from madras open university.

To apply for TNPSC exam you must have graduation from any recognised university.you have graduation so you are eligible to apply for TNPSC exam.

for more information you have to visit website TNPSC-

http://www.tnpsc.nic.in

all information are provided on this website.
1st August 2011, 12:58 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

20th August 2011, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed and did my MA from Annamalai Open University, can I apply for MBA in any of the University under the Distance mode?
15th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i am 12th fail in maths.but i want to study in any degree.how to i study in a degree plz help me.
10th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello mam i was completed my Ph.D now i want to do M.A English regular i want to know the age limit iam 31 pls response
30th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,

I've passed 1 5years back. whatis the available correspondence courses in open university.As i'm living in malaysia is it possible to get bba course in malaysia? or can i study bba course by post from TNOU?
9th November 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I completed 12th std, then i did UG, PG thro' IDE from madras univ., Am I eligible for tnpsc conducting exams for degree std..
18th February 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi...

I Completed My SSLC , Then ITI Later i finished BCA in Tamil Nadu Open University ... Can i Able to apply PG in Madras University ??? .
22nd October 2014, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Iam anand I failed 10th and now completed madras open university degree so now I eligible for gov job junior assistant
19th December 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Iam 10th failed now I completed degree madras university iam eligible for government job are not
16th July 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am basically from 10 th hsc some certificate course ( after joining ship then write competency exam worked chiefengineer certificate)in the base i complete tamilnadu open university MBA shipping and ligistics management, is it calculate as degree eleigiblity form govt exam

regards
arun
22nd January 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Group II A exam I completed 10th, DECE 3 Years in regular and completed UG(BCA lateral entry) from Tamilnadu open University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?