11th November 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Which month the CPMT Entrance Exam forms be available? Last date to submit the forms?

in which month is the sale of 2012 cpmt entrance exam forms? last date of submitting forms?

23rd November 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which month the CPMT Entrance Exam forms be available? Last date to submit the forms?

what cources are requre for me after bsc with bio
25th November 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which month the CPMT Entrance Exam forms be available? Last date to submit the forms?

in which month cpmt 2012 forms are available and last date for it's submission?
27th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION
28th November 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask about the cpmt examination date
29th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

where will i get aipmt forms
5th December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

When will I get CPMT exam forms? Last date of submission of forms
5th December 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

in which month cpmt 2012 forms are available and last date for it's submission
7th December 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

End of december forms vill be available
8th December 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

plz specify the last date of submission the forms UPCPMT and the detail of places/ institutions from where we can get the forms?
11th December 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the date for cpmt
11th December 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

In which date c.p.m.t forms available...........???
12th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell me fix date of cpmt thanks
14th December 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what the age limit in this entrace examination ?
15th December 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

did the forms avilable for cpmt?
15th December 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

in which month is the sale of 2012 cpmt entrance exam forms? last date of submitting forms?And from where to get olline application form?

l
19th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of form sublivation
20th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Which month the CPMT Entrance Exam forms be available? Last date to submit the forms?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/month-cpmt-entrance-exam-forms-available-last-date-submit-forms-455860.html#ixzz1h4IyZolg
20th December 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

entranced exame form kb tk aayenga,or is m cutoff kitne % pr h.
21st December 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

please tell me last date cpmt form thanks ....................................
24th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

from where do i collect cpmt forms ?????
30th December 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME DATE OF EXAM DATE
2nd January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when cpmt form will come???????????
2nd January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir name is saifaz and my question is how to online registration of cpmt entrance exam test
7th January 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

cpmt form will come in february 2012
7th January 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when cpmt form will come???????
9th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

in which month cpmt form will come
10th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of UP CPMT exam
11th January 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

please tell me when last date of submitting CPMT form/
12th January 2012, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

in which month upcpmt forms will come.............?????????????
12th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the age criteria for eligibility?
13th January 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Plese tell me cpmt form date
14th January 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

which university is going to conduct up cpmt 2012
17th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

20th January 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

When will be the form for cpmt will b out?
23rd January 2012, 09:20 PM
sylishneha

upCPMT Entrance Exam application form 2012

This is a 4 1/2 year course. The number of students in each fresh batch is 185. A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination. Admissions are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT 2012) conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, UP for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats. Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/tribes and Other Backward Classes are made according to state government guidelines.
23rd January 2012, 09:21 PM
sylishneha

upCPMT Entrance Exam application form 2012

The course structure and content is set according to the guidelines laid down by the Medical Council of India. It consists of 9 semesters each of 6 months duration. The first 2 semesters are devoted to the pre-clinical subjects - Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry and after this period of 12 months the 1st Professional examination is held. The maximum marks are 200 for each subject. In the next 3 semesters, the student studies and is examined in Pathology (150 marks), Microbiology (150 marks), Pharmacology (150 marks) and Forensic Medicine (100 marks). During this period he is also introduced to the clinical subjects through lectures and clinical postings by rotation. During the last 4 semesters, the students studies only the clinical subjects - Internal Medicine including Cardiology and Neurology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Psychiatry, Dermatology and Community Medicine through lectures, demonstrations and clinical postings. The final professional examination is held in two parts. Part-1 is held at the end of the 7th semester and includes the subjects of Community Medicine, Ophthalmology, UPCPMT 2012 Otorhinolaryngology and Orthopedics. At the end of the nine semester the part-2 of the final professional examination is held in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Examinations in the clinical subjects includes written, clinical and oral parts. According to the Medical Council of India, a candidate must have atleast 75% attendance in clinical postings and lectures and also have secured atleast 35% marks in the internal assesment to be eligible to be appear in the professional examination.
24th January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

full information of UPCPMT andAIPMT meant AIPMT forms available how many time in one year ?
24th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

When will be come up cmpt form
25th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me cpmt form kab milega lavkesh
27th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

which month the cpmt entrance exam form be available?
1st February 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

in which month cpmt xam form will be available?
1st February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

from which site I can find UPCPMT online form
2nd February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

where do i collect upcpmt forms ?
3rd February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

in which month and date cpmt form will come
4th February 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

where do i collect UPcpmt forms?
4th February 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me in which month and date cpmt from will come
4th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me in which month and date cpmt from will come
5th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

when cpmt form2012 publised on which date,comingdate,lastdate of issue please tell me
8th February 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me, the date of form and the examination..2012cpmt..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?