9th June 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?

Is MS (SOFTWare engineering +b.tech-cs) will be given more prefrences comparision to MS (SOFTWARE Engineering-5 years integrated programmes at vit) for jobs.
satvik.

14th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MS(Software Engineering B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?

Is MS (SOFTWare engineering b.tech-cs) will be given more prefrences comparision to MS (SOFTWARE Engineering-5 years integrated programmes at vit) for jobs.
Should I take up first B. Tech in CS & Engineering and then do MS or straightaway take MS (SE) in VIT. Please suggest early as I have to decide by 19th of June 2011
28th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MS(Software Engineering B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?

Please try to avoid this degree.
It's better that you have a BTech and separately a MS.
In VIT, this course, they'll give just one degree = MS S.E.
You won't be able to apply else where(higher education) as they need a Bachelors course, and this does not have it.
30th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Kindly do not join this course. You are less pared with B Tech guy in class, also in placements. COnsider doing BE / B.Tech in then do MS at US/UK. Beware MS 5 yr integ pm is not than BE MS. Beware. Be aware. You will be having no entrance tests, i hope so. That's the fact that you are compared low. MS is so called reputed college is none other than M.Sc(SOftware Engineering) What you get in some of the colleges in TN. SO better go and do BE. Pls do not opt MS(SE). Exxperience speaks more! Bye Friend. I would be replying you well prior, but i didnt see it yet. DO not suggest this SE degree. Thanks for reading
27th October 2011, 12:10 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is MS (SOFTWare engineering +b.tech-cs) will be given more prefrences comparision to MS (SOFTWARE Engineering-5 years integrated programmes at vit) for jobs.
satvik.
hii friend...here i can help you...MS+btech cs is better than 5 years integrated course.........it has more job oppurtunities.............
18th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Computer Engineering? I have Completed B.sc.(I.T.) From Mumbai University.
Just tell me Is it possible or not and How many years required to complete it.
6th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is M.sc software engineering(5 year integrated)provides bright future
18th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the prosperity for M.S Software Engineering degree programme after 5 year?
21st June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

is MS SE degree is equal to B-tech
16th January 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

what are the company offer job to m.sc(software engineering 5 year integrated course)
18th January 2013, 12:07 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
satvik.

Dear Aspirant,

Both are having equal importance in the market.So dont worry any course you prefer are okay.

Since the degree wont fetch you anything if you dont have the knowledge required.

So the degree & marks can be useful only in the entry level.after getting the job the requirement should come from you. i.e Zeal and passion to hard work.

Hard work in the sense not to lift heavy objects.But we should do the smart work.Like if we have given the task we should differ it to different modules to ease it.

In that way you could get a good job.Mostly preferred course is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS).

Ofcourse MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) is not bad. But some companies also prefer these type of degree.Where you stand with a unique degree and a great chance of getting jobs.

It is in the both ways either Getting job or not.It depends totally on the student.Not in the degree.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
30th March 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about admission procedure for joining ms in VIT
12th April 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in intermediate what will be the fees of ms software engineering in vit??? is ms software engineering is a good course compare with b.tech?
29th April 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hai guys... what to study after m.s software engineering ?? please help me out.......reply soon
9th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 87% in my 12th board guys!!pls pls suggest me doing a btech cse will be helpful for my career or juz a bsc cse??pls pls suggest me soon!!!
10th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

after completing ms software engineering what degree i can do in future????
6th April 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN VITFOR MS(software engineering) is this good for me?? I will definitely score 85% in 12th and also
tell about this course and ADMISSION PROCEDURE.PLZ reply me immediately.
24th April 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

If we joined through B.tech Is it[ms(SE)] takes the same duration(5 years) compared to 10 2
29th May 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get cse branch in sastra university Or any other nits with 949 marks out off 1000 in intermediate(AP) And 158 marks in aieee ?
7th April 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get application form for MTECH 5years integrated course? There is no entrance to join, right? When are they giving application? My email Id is [email protected]
15th May 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How is integrated mtech in software engineering at Vellore Institute Of Technology, how is the placement for the same course, what are the higher study opened after this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?