17th April 2010, 01:14 AM
Arijit Banerjee

MS from USA after BE in Computer Science from India? What colleges or universities offer a 4 year Bachelor degree?

Hi,

Before I put forth my questions, I want to express my ambition so that it may be helpful for you to understand my aims, thus help you give me good advice.

I'm in class 11 now, studying under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. I'm aiming to do BE in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed University. After that [only if I succeed & that's a BIG "if"], I have a plan to complete MS in Software Engineering from USA. That's my dream/aim/ambition.

First I want to know what steps you suggest I take for doing a BE in CE or SE.

I have been told that BCA can be a good option for Software Engineering, but the problem is FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES REQUIRE 16 YEARS OF STUDY BEFORE TAKING AN ADMISSION FOR MS. So if I go for BCA, it will take 3 years to complete. Then it will make 10 + 2 [Higher Secondary Education] + 3 [BCA] = only 15 years of Education & clearly, I won't be eligible for any good university in USA. So since I'm planning to go for Foreign Universities, I have to look for a 4 year Bachelor degree.

I have heard that some Colleges / Universities in India offer a 4 year Bachelor degree in CS or SE.

Can you please tell me which ones give??

NEXT, if I want to get an admission to any reputed Indian University, I MUST give entrance exam since most Universities require ENTRANCE EXAMS before giving admission to students.

Now I have heard that WBJEE is very hard, which discourages me at first. But I have also heard that AIEEE is easier than WEJEE. I need to know if that's true & how easy this AIEEE exam is.

Moreover, what's the overall percentage of successful students in AIEEE? I mean is it 30% or 50 % or more??

NEXT, I have never liked Chemistry, so I'm a lot weak in Chemistry. I have already said NO to WBJEE since it requires Chemistry. But when I was checking the eligibility for AIEEE, I saw that Physics & Maths were the two compulsory subjects & that I could choose Chemistry or Computer Science or Biology or Bio-Techno((something)).. as optional. But I'm confused by the differences of opinions in this link [http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-take-computer-science-place-chemistry-aieee-639.html]

Some are saying that Physics, Chemistry & Math are compulsory subjects while the AIEEE website itself declares Chemistry as optional. So can you confirm whether it's necessary to take Chemistry for AIEEE?? The reason why I'm avoiding Chemistry is because Chemistry is NOWHERE related to Computer Science or Engineering.

Please confirm whether there will be any problem for not taking Chemistry.

SO THE SUMMARY OF MY QUESTIONS: -

1. What steps do you suggest I take for doing a BE in CS or SE?

2. What colleges or universities offer a 4 year Bachelor degree? Will completing BE in CS or SE take 4 years?

3. Is AIEEE easier than WBJEE? If yes, how easy?

4. What percent of candidates succeed in AIEEE? Is it very low [VERY TOUGH] or medium [NOT SO TOUGH]?

5. Do I have to take Chemistry for AIEEE? Is it compulsory? If so, why does the AIEEE website declares it as optional?

6. Will "NOT TAKING CHEMISTRY" make any problem for AIEEE?

7. Can AIEEE be passed at once? Or do I have to give a couple of exams before finally passing?

THAT'S ALL I ASK

I hope to have some good & really helpful advice since this is related to my career. And whatever decision I take will affect my entire life. So before I take any step, I want to consult with those experienced in this field. Because I can't afford any wrong step, not at least in a world like this that is so competitive.

THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR VALUABLE TIME TO READ THIS LONG POST & ANSWER.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  2. How many fields are there in BSc?
  3. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  4. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  5. Can I start my graduation degree after 12th? Name of colleges in India for Bachelor degree in Computer science?
  6. What to do after 12th Commerce?
  7. After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?
  8. Can I go for MS IT?
  9. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
  10. List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?
  11. What are the various options available after passed with 60% in 12th commerce?
  12. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  13. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  14. List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks? -- [New]
  15. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  16. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  17. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  18. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
17th April 2010, 06:11 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS from USA after BE in Computer Science from India? What colleges or universities offer a 4 year Bachelor degree?

Dear friend

Its good that your life's goal is clear to you but reaching them needs a good guidance.
Every year thousands of students graduate from this stream so if you have decided to go high in this field you must give it a good start ie. first go for a good engineering college for Bachelor degree then think about MS from USA.
Doing MS ie. masters from USA is a very good choice but going USA is not all about being the king.

Almost all engineering colleges in India offer 4 year B Tech program in CSE. But seeing your highly ambitious attitude I would like to suggest you to prepare well for IIT-JEE and try to take admission in any 7old IITs (specially IIT kanpur, bombay). It is the toughest exam but i know that it is can be easily cracked by studying well in 12th with good theoratical and practical approach.

Apart from IITs some of the good colleges for CSE are
DCE
IIIT hyderabad
IIIT Allahabad
BIT Mesra
BITS Pilani
HBTI kanpur
Shibpur univ.
Jadavpur univ.
etc.

Answers for remaining questions:

Yes, Aieee is tougher than Wbjee. The level of question use to be very high in aieee as compared to wbjee. Even if the question level becomes easy then it becomes tougher because the of students taking aieee test come from all over India

The percent of candidates that succeed in aieee is confusing as eg. if 40000 students get call for counselling hardly 10-15000 rankers get NITs or satisfactory good college.

For aieee chemistry is compulsory.
the compulsory subjects are
Chemistry-for all engineering streams
Bio-technology-biotechnology stream
Computer Science-IT stream
Biology- Medical stream

Aieee is a very easy examination and it can be cracked in a single provided that you study honestly. There is no alternate of study if you want to go high.

Best of luck
Thank You
17th April 2010, 06:49 AM
khusi

Default Re: MS from USA after BE in Computer Science from India? What colleges or universities offer a 4 year Bachelor degree?

hey let me give you an very simple answer for your question
1.write both aieee and WBJEE,there is no need of getting discouraged
2.if you have chemistry in your intermediate level then you have to take chemistry in aieee exam also
3.if you concentrate on preparing instead of thinking of things like is it easy or not and all other things,it can be cleared very easily
4.i dont think that wbjee is tougher than aieee,it is an state level exam were as aieee is national level exam and more tougher
all the best
17th April 2010, 06:54 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

hi,
my answers for your questions in the order are
1.take BE in computer science
2.almost every engineering college in India offers be degree in computer science,and you should try to join the best ones like iit,nit etc
3.aieee is tougher than wbjee,its national exam
4.the exact n umbers are not available,but a good number of students do pass aieee
5.yes you have to take chemistry,its compulsory
6.if you wont take chemistry then you can not write aieee
7.aieee can be passed very easily if you prepare well
all the best
17th April 2010, 01:14 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Dear Arijit Banerjee I am also Kolkata,and can understand your problem,that's because these types of questions always struck the mind of (WBCHSE) aspirants.And I have also suffered from this problem.

1) Since,computer is getting more and more familier with Indian technology and spreading IT Hubs in country had made Computer or Software Engineering one of the relevent study subject for Engineering aspirants.Therefore number of CS or SE Engineers are increasing to such a considerable extent that probably you will find 3 out of 10 CS or SE Engineers in each distric of India,which is also giving birth to job crisis.
So,if you want to persue B.tech/B.E. in Computer or software engineering then switch to Premium institutes like IIT's (Through IITJEE) or NIT's(Through AIEEE),or JU,BESU,Heritage Institute of Technology (Through WBJEE).

2) More or Less each and every college in India provide 4 years long regular classroom program for B.tech/B.E. in Computer or Software Engineering.Yes completeing BE CS or SE will take 4 years.

3)This question is like "Egg comes first or Hen". This because if we discuss about the syllabus of both WBJEE & AIEEE,then off course AIEEE takes lead.But when we talk about Marking of both then WBJEE takes lead because marking of AIEEE is quite easier then WBJEE.So dont get into discussion which is easy or whic is tough,both are easy both are tough.

4) NOT SO TOUGH.This year 10,00,000 students are appearing for AIEEE for getting into 5,00,000 seats all over India,therefore hear ration become 1:2.Where as 1,37000 (approx) students are appearing for WBJEE for getting into 60,000 seats in bengal,so here ration becomes 1:2.4 (approx).Therefore we can say that AIEEE has greater sucess rate then WBJEE.

5) Yes chemistry is compulsory for AIEEE.That means the candidates who have subject combination at class 12 PCM (biology/computer/biotech optional),PMB (chemistry/computer/biotech optional),PM(CS) (Biology/chemistry/biotech optional) ETC. are eligible for AIEEE.But that does'nt mean that he/she does not have to take chemistry in AIEEE.

6) You have to take chemistry in AIEEE,there is no another option.

7) Each candidate can give AIEEE upto 3 attempts in a consicutive year.That means at first you has appear for it in 2010,then you can appear for it also in 2011 & 2012.

I think your chemistry is very weak that's why you are so worried.You can take chemistry coaching from These teachers- Subodh Kumar Show (Gold medalist from CU),S.K.Jha and Asif Mumtaz.These three teachers are known as King of Chemistry of Kolkata.

Hope I am able to clear your doubts.

Best of Luck

Last edited by faiyaz; 17th April 2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Setting
17th April 2010, 01:16 PM
Admin
Administrator

Whoa!.. that is the longest question I have seen so far in this forum. And dear forum members, Great Answers.
17th April 2010, 06:25 PM
Arijit Banerjee

@ faiyaz: -

Thank you so much for giving such a helpful response to my post.

I don’t think I can even pass IIT-JEE since it’s probably one of the toughest exams in India. And I have heard stories of students who died trying to pass the exam, but couldn’t do it. They attempted one after another, but couldn’t proceed any further. They lost 3 years giving exam, but no progress was seen. So I don’t want to go for anything that HARD & IMPASSABLE & I certainly don’t want to lose a single year.

There are a few more questions I want to ask.

As for AIEEE & WBJEE, let’s assume both are equally hard. But as you said, the number of successful candidates in AIEEE is greater than that of successful candidates in WBJEE. Moreover, passing AIEEE lets me choose any University from all over India, which means you won’t get stuck to a single state.

Having said that fact, I ask you what you would do if you were I. Would you go for WBJEE or AIEEE or both? Which one do you think can be easily passed?

As for Chemistry, I already have it as one of my main three subjects in 11. I took it because I was uncertain whether lacking chemistry would make a problem or not & my uncertainty came true. The reason why I was avoiding Chemistry is because I heard Chemistry would be a lot tougher in engineering level than it would be in High School.

But what I want to know is whether or not having a background in Chemistry in High School would make engineering level’s Chemistry easy for me. So can you tell me anything about it?

And for general students [not so bright & intelligent], how long do you think it takes to pass AIEEE or WBJEE? Can it be done at first attempt or at second attempt?

Since AIEEE is for the entire Indian students, the medium of language has to be in English. But I’m already studying in Bengali here. Do you thing the difference of language will make any problem for me?

Now my last question: -

There are several coaching centers in Kolkata that offer classed for AIEEE / WBJEE. When do you think I should take them? After completing my 11 or 12??

Once again, thanks for all your answers. They have been a great help to me.
19th April 2010, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

wow ur just like me....thanks.......
20th April 2010, 01:50 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

@Arijit Banerjee

Quote:
Having said that fact, I ask you what you would do if you were I. Would you go for WBJEE or AIEEE or both? Which one do you think can be easily passed?
Definitely I will go for Both.

However,which can be easily passed depends upon you.I mean level of preparation made by you.If you have just prepared well your HS syllabus then you can easily crack WBJEE just by going a quite typical preparation,say a 3 months crash course for WBJEE or ealse.

For WBCHSE student cracking WBJEE is most suiteable piece of work.That's because syllabus for both are more or less same you just required to Polish up with MCQ and developing some time management skills.

Quote:
But what I want to know is whether or not having a background in Chemistry in High School would make engineering level’s Chemistry easy for me. So can you tell me anything about it?
Definitely not. Having a good background in chemistry is neccessary for an Engineering student.At least for cracking WBJEE you must have good command in Chemistry,that's because according to expert analysis WBJEE is cracked with the help of Chemistry and mathematics because in WBCHSE Physics is considered as the toughest nut to crack.

How would Having not background in Chemistry in High School would make engineering level’s Chemistry easy for you.
Answer me if you wont have studied Chemistry is 10th would you able to understand the chemistry of class 11 or 12? would you able to understand what a "Nitro Benzene" means.Definitely the answer is "NO".Similarly if you wont study chemistry in HS then how would you able to understand Engineering chemistry.

Quote:
And for general students [not so bright & intelligent], how long do you think it takes to pass AIEEE or WBJEE? Can it be done at first attempt or at second attempt?
Cracking any entrance is does'nt matter,but cracking it with good rank is what matter's.It depends upon your preparation.If you have prepared well for AIEEE then you will able to crack it in first attempt,if not then it can take three attempts.However,for WBCHSE student it is quite difficult to crack AIEEE in first,because of huge difference in syllabus and methodology.But you can easily crack WBJEE if your PRPARATION for HS is well.First,prepare well for HS then eventually you will be able to crack WBJEE.
Quote:
Since AIEEE is for the entire Indian students, the medium of language has to be in English. But I’m already studying in Bengali here. Do you thing the difference of language will make any problem for me?
Ya definitely.It will be problem for you,if you have'nt a good command in understanding English.I have studied my whole life in english medium but still some times not able to understand AIEEE question's.

Quote:
There are several coaching centers in Kolkata that offer classed for AIEEE / WBJEE. When do you think I should take them? After completing my 11 or 12??
Better to club up you Entrance preparation with your class 11.I mean it is better to join some good institute as soon as you get into class 11.

Here I would like to remind you to chose good institute,dont go for famous names like- Pathfinder etc. just because my several friends has studied from there and they complain that istitutes are not for Middle class students and nor for students with low briliancy,as you mentioned you are not so much good in studies.

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
30th April 2010, 09:11 PM
quddus

Hi friend..............

Your aim is good and surely you will achieve your goal, your thought is very fine about future. First of all there are many entrance exams like wbjee,aieee,etc. But the finest is IIT. If you go through iitjee then you will achieve your aim or what you want easily.
All the best and thank you!
11th May 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how many candidates complete BE comp every year? Give approximate no.
14th May 2010, 08:29 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many candidates complete BE comp every year? Give approximate no.

Interesting Question

After Analysing the Data for Numbers of Engineers produced by India from various Educational websites and Journals and Leading Educational News papers I found the following Statics.

As we know that China is the largest producer of Engineers at a rate of about 6 lacs (Approx) per year.So, India remains at the second position, with the production of about 4 lacs (Approx) Engineers every year and the rate is increasing with about 3%/year (Approx) as the number institute is also increasing.

Out of 4 lacs (Approx) Engineers in India each year 10% are Computer Engineers (Including B.tech/M.tech/P.hd) means India produces 40,000 (Approx) CSE each year.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
15th May 2010, 05:29 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
list of best colleges which offer 4 year degree course in computerscince are given below;
1 all nits
2 all iits
3 bit mesra
4 jadavpur university
5 bengal college of engineering shivpur
6 ism dhanbad
7 anna university
to get admision in to it you have to rack engineering entrance exam like WBJEE, IIT JEE, AIEEE
AIEEE is tougher than WBJEE
AFTER COMPLETION OF 4 YR DEGREE COURSE YOU HAVE TO CRACK TOEFELL EXAM FOR THE DEGREE OF MS IN FOREIGN UNIVERSITY
all the best
12th July 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

@faizad

i want 2 ask somthing abt my future.

now i m in scet college of gujarat, its frm gtu university.

can i get admission in ms in usa's top college if i get good marks in tofel?
16th July 2010, 11:01 AM
Arijit Banerjee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
@faizad

i want 2 ask somthing abt my future.

now i m in scet college of gujarat, its frm gtu university.

can i get admission in ms in usa's top college if i get good marks in tofel?

For MS in US, u gotta give GRE, not just TOEFL.. Moreover, u need show that u v completed the 16 yrs of education [10 + 2 + 4 yrs of Bachelor..]
21st September 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hi, right now i am pursuing my B.E 3rd year CSE.In Ms which college and branch is preferable in US
30th October 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Right Now I am in US and..I gota say that...that Computer Engineer with No Good Institute qualifications live like a DOgs here........If U have Passed out from Some Good Institute Like..University of Tokyo,National University of Singapore,IITs,NIT,MIT.....then u have a 100% changes to get into MNCs like Dell,Sony,Apple......and if not then U will End up in some local company.....And Getting a job in US is really Difficult...more than in India.....Cause TOP Engineering Students for All over the World r comming here...and Therefore its Difficult....Alo if ur not from Some good INstitute then Company(Not MNCs but LOcal Company) will give you ..Job on TEmporary basis..like a contract of two years....Evn with that two year experience you wont be able to make into MNCs...unless ur lucky....and we all know luck isnt anything we can buy.......IF you think THat AIEEE is HARD then Foget Going to US....cause....the Exams there in Semesters are MOre hard and Practical....I know many people...who came US thinking that they will get a JOB and Settle in US..BUT in the end they all were unemployed and Forced by US goverment to return back to their homeland ...cause US doesnt want and UNemployment Issues...US only WANT the BEST Engineer.....

So At last if u want a JOB in a Country then try...Singapore or Malaysia ...cause MAny US MNCs are expanding their Empire over there ...THere is a Great Demand of Engineers there.....Right NOW...Best OF LUck...............
19th January 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

please can anyone tell me what are the colleges offerin automobile engineerin degree (btech or BE) with good placement opportunities...........i am attracted to the design dept. very much.........
13th February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in cse from panjab university..though i am good in maths and physics but i hardly find my keen interest in computers..now i have found my keen interest in psychology related streams such as psychiatristry as i have read a lot of books regarding that...but i don't want my computers degree to go waste.so i would like to do something related to maths and psychology..i would like to pursue my masters from some good university in U.S.A....can u please guide me what should i do after completing my bachelors...
15th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Okay....i get the entire thing. But i have a major question, everyone is concerned with engineering. What if i say that i study computer science (bsc honours) from a respected college, like st. Xavier's kolkata, or presidency? What are my career options then? What will i have to do then to go abroad? Isn't there any other way to go abroad?
27th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

dear Arijit Banerjee,

hey bro , good to know about ur ambtious attitude .These are the normal questions that are put up in anyone ambtious like you to be very frank.
first of all nver mind if u r weak in chemistry. There are certain entrance exm where chemistry is not needed. exams like bvp does not have chemistry . so just find out all those exms and try your luck over there.
second thing regarding choice of college, see the importance of degree doesnt matter much but what matters is the grades you get in your college. so no matter in which college you will go b
ut you need to score good grades in order to get a good job. otherwise if you are an average student then what matters the most is the amount of knowlede you have.
and the third and the most important thing regarding , persuing ms in usa is a very good option . for that you need to give GRE or Toffel.
thanks...
5th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

dont bother about anything my friend ....just write the aieee or which exam do u like.........your goal is ms.......trying to go towards the goal.........you need to choose computer science or anything else...take a good college for your carrier,,,,,,,,all the best.....dont change your aim for anything............
16th May 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Guys,
I have just given my GRE and m planning to do ms in cs in us...Currently completing my engg. frm sinhgad, pune university...I have scored 1300 in GRE... I wud really appreciate if anyone has any kind of suggestions...
12th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hey!!
i got a seat in vit to do MS(software engineering)...
it is a(5 years integrated course)
is that has a same value
doing MS after doing the btech program..???
please reply...!!!
14th June 2011, 01:04 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Its good that your life's goal is clear to you but reaching them needs a good guidance.
Every year thousands of students graduate from this stream so if you have decided to go high in this field you must give it a good start ie. first go for a good engineering college for Bachelor degree then think about MS from USA.
Doing MS ie. masters from USA is a very good choice but going USA is not all about being the king.

Almost all engineering colleges in India offer 4 year B Tech program in CSE. But seeing your highly ambitious attitude I would like to suggest you to prepare well for IIT-JEE and try to take admission in any 7old IITs (specially IIT kanpur, bombay). It is the toughest exam but i know that it is can be easily cracked by studying well in 12th with good theoratical and practical approach.

Apart from IITs some of the good colleges for CSE are
DCE
IIIT hyderabad
IIIT Allahabad
BIT Mesra
BITS Pilani
HBTI kanpur
Shibpur univ.
Jadavpur univ.
etc.

Answers for remaining questions:

Yes, Aieee is tougher than Wbjee. The level of question use to be very high in aieee as compared to wbjee. Even if the question level becomes easy then it becomes tougher because the of students taking aieee test come from all over India

The percent of candidates that succeed in aieee is confusing as eg. if 40000 students get call for counselling hardly 10-15000 rankers get NITs or satisfactory good college.

For aieee chemistry is compulsory.
the compulsory subjects are
Chemistry-for all engineering streams
Bio-technology-biotechnology stream
Computer Science-IT stream
Biology- Medical stream

Aieee is a very easy examination and it can be cracked in a single provided that you study honestly. There is no alternate of study if you want to go high.

Thanks
13th July 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Aiming for MS from abroad.

Hello,
Nice to see all these carrier guidence notes.
I am B.E.Electronics and telecommunication engineer with five years of industry experience.Currently i am working in one of the reputed MNC in pune and aiming for MS in Embedded or in some relevent field from abroad universities.My passout year is 2005.
My questions are:
a) Am i be eligible for this course in any one of good abrod universities in terms of my passout year?
b) If yes,What academic concerns do they have?
c) How much period will it take to get an addmission after joining GRE and TOFEL scores are good?
d) And finally the Job opporunities in abrod.......

Please guide me on these notes.......Thanking you in advance.
14th August 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am persuing b.tech (2nd)year from cse branch,and i aim to do ms from usa in cyber hacking,but i have no idea about this,that how i took my steps to reach my goal,please tell me what are the requirements or eligibility,and also about the scholorship options.
i will be very thankful to you for this.
10th September 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hi.. I ve done my cs engg this year from a 3rd class college.. Now M planning to do ms from us. Would my BE degree affect on my ms o job chances of job after doing ms..y..how much.. Any suggestion..
Rohan
13th September 2011, 04:48 PM
sanjeev26

After the completion of BE, students can start with their professional career in computer science by getting admission in Top US colleges. However most of the computer professionals who have been in the industry for 2-3 years now are realizing the need of a master's degree to take their career to the next level.

MS in Computer Science USA is highly demanded program among the Indian students. There are number of Colleges in US from where the student can think to get their MS.
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge
  • Stanford University, Stanford
  • University of California, Berkeley
5th November 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to get admission into colleges for MS in USA?
6th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

is that good to go for ms from usa if u r an average student scoring 70% in Btech in cs
what is the estemeted expenditure of a good university in us....?
19th March 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

this may i will complete my BE CSE from annaunniversity chennai..i would like do MS computer science at US.what are the qualifications required for this ?ILETS or TOFEL is more required for this ?what are the university provide scholarship for master degree courses?what are the good universities?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?