21st August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?

my friend wants to appear for the SSC board exams. However he has studied only till 7th standard and is 20 yrs old now. Is he elegible to give the exams and if yes, what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for 10th grade or complete 8th grade after have a year gap after 7th standard from IGCSE board?
  2. How to appear for SSC exam? I am a 22 years old
  3. How to get admission in Ordinary Quota in MBBS in AP
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  5. Age criteria for AP SSC 10th board examination 2015
  6. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  7. How many seats are available for NRI students in MBBS course?
  8. What is the advantage of studying CBSE board till 10th and then taking 11 with state syllabus?
  9. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  10. Candidate of 14.5 years old can appear in cBSE 2016 board exams?
  11. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate in between 14 to 15 years of age? -- [New]
  12. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  14. Can I get job in TCS and IBM if secured 50% in 10th, 79% in Diploma and 74% till 7th semester of B.Tech(IT)?
  15. How to add sub caste details in school certificate?
  16. How to appear for scholarship exam? I am studying in 7th standard
  17. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  18. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
22nd August 2011, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?

The eligibility criteria will vary depending on the board from where your friend is going to take the test. The minimum age set by most boards is 15 years. Normally there is no maximum age limit to write this exam. Some of the boards like Maharashtra State board will allow the candidates to take the exam as a private candidate. You will need to check with the board for the details.
27th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?

My two sons who were studying in current year ie.2011, Std 9th and 10th respectively of IGSCE Cambridge UK circulum in Africa and due to circumstances now came back to Mumbai and left studies half way. Pls reply to below queries:

Can they take up studies of SSC Board circulum here in Mumbai, will they cope up with SSC Board circulum considering they did IGSCE circulum.
Can they both do the Private SSC, if so what will be the procedure (Elder son is 15yrs and younger son 14 yrs resp.)
29th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can I apear for II PUC Exam Directly as I have completed my 7th standard and I am 26 years old?
28th October 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed 9th std. and i have failed in 10th (SSC), in one subject that is mathematics. are there any job which is suitable for me indian army?? if yes then please inform me at my email id. [email protected] or my mob.no:- 919545352513
3rd November 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

my friend is 22 he wants to appear ssc?procedure to apply?
5th January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My son condoned and promoted from std 8th to 9th by S.N.B.P. School Morwadi, Pimpri. pune .18

As a Private Candidate whether he is eligilible for s.s.c Direct Board Exam. If Yes please reply me

at [email protected].

Thanks for your timely help.
Best Regards,
4th February 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to appear Maharashtra SSC Board exam privately if you have been transferred or failed in IX std
5th February 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

what to do when i fail in ssc board exam.
9th April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am pass of bihar sanskrit board patna what i fill up the ssc ldc form?
1st May 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

my son just failed ix std can he appear for the ssc board exam directly
2nd June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my son failed in 9th std.in borivali mumbaican he study in s.s.c.in pvt classes and will it be valid after passing s.s.c. he can join regular collage in mumbai
24th June 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

can anyone pls tell me the procedure for appearing private ssc?
24th June 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

can anyone pls tell me procedure for appearing private ssc after 8th
24th June 2012, 01:07 AM
phoram

can anyone pls tell me procedure for appearing private ssc after 8th std?
28th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam 13 year old and have passed in 9th with good percentage, am I eligible for appearing 10th Maharashtra board exam?
27th November 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

My friend wants to give ssc bord exam after studying only till 7th sdt and age 25year.pls let me know what is the process .
3rd May 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

My son failed 9th standard and he want to do privately sit 10th .what are the formality.we staying in vasai.
30th June 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

My birthday date is 13 10 2000 and I'm not going to be 14 years of age in last of July so can I appear for sac private by filling 17 no form
24th September 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have discontinued study after sixth class. I am fifteen now. I want to appear for tenth privately in Andhra State. How?
21st August 2021, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My friend daughter has passed VII standard in Andhra Pradesh , she is 22 years old . She would like to write SSC exam . What are criteria . Please inform to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?