10th March 2023, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

My son appeared in class 10+2 PCB this year. How can he take admission after result of 10+2?

My son appeared in class 10+2 PCB this year. How can he take admission after result of 10+2?

12th March 2023, 11:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My son appeared in class 10+2 PCB this year. How can he take admission after result of 10+2?

Since, you do not have mentioned any course of interest in which your son will want to seek admission after completion of Class 12th with PCB group so it is not possible to answer specifically.

But, in general students who opt for PCB group for their Class 12th has motivation to pursue undergraduate degree course in medical field such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, etc.. Further, for pursuing any of these course, one is required to appear in NEET UG held once every year by NTA.

Also, if your son is interested in pursuing general undergraduate degree course i.e; B.Sc., B.A., etc, then for pursuing the same course from top central universities, your son need to qualify CUET UG.

For any other course, your son is required to qualify national level admission test related to that course for seeking admission in top institutes for that course.

For specific information about a particular course, you can repost a query clearing mentioning the course of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?