11th March 2023, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB after BCom FCA from IGNOU? Do I need to do internship for LLB under an advocate?

I have completed my B.Com-FCA from IGNOU,will i be eligible for pursuing LLB,
If yes,what is the procedure to follow? How many year it may take?

Do I need to do internship for LLB under an advocate?

How much estimated expenses need for completion of Entire course?

Is there a course like pursuing LLB in distance mode?

12th March 2023, 01:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB after BCom FCA from IGNOU? Do I need to do internship for LLB under an advocate?

LLB refers to Bachelor of Law and it is a 3 year course for pursuing which the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Further, no institute is recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) to offer the same degree course in correspondence mode and therefore any such degree is not valid for practicing law in the court.

As far as you are concerned about the necessity of intership under an advocate during LLB degree course, then it is not mandatory in general but having intership experience will always help when you will go to practice law after the completion of your LLB course.

Also, the fee expenses of pursuing LLB degree course can vary significantly from university to university from the range of few thousands to 10 lakhs. So, for getting an idea about the fee of LLB course in your interested university go through the official website of that university.

At last, I would like to let you know that you are eligible to pursue LLB degree course having completed your bachelor's degree i.e; B.Com. course from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?