10th April 2019, 05:57 PM
rahulsync

Name correction in provisional certificate and validation of it?

Interesting thing is that, I already made correction in my CMM (Marksheet), and I have it with me already with updated name, now I wanted to be clear on whether my Provisional Certificates have the old wrong name, or updated one?

15th April 2023, 09:38 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Name correction in provisional certificate and validation of it?

If you have already made corrections to your marksheets and obtained a corrected marksheet with your updated name, it's likely that your Provisional Certificates still have the old wrong name. However, this can vary depending on the process followed by your university or board.

To confirm whether your Provisional Certificates have your old wrong name or the updated one, you can reach out to your university or board's examination section or student services department. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the status of your Provisional Certificates.

In case your Provisional Certificates still have your old name, you may need to apply for a corrected copy of the Provisional Certificates as well. The process for obtaining corrected copies may vary depending on your university or board's regulations, so I suggest you check with the relevant authorities for the exact procedure to follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?