21st April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India

please tell me the names of bsc. biotechnology government colleges in northern India with their complete details like fee structure, admission procedure, date of filling form, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of all the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India?
  2. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region
  5. Names of government colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which government colleges provide BSc Biotechnology courses?
  7. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering BSc Hons in Biotechnology?
  8. Best institutes for BSc Nursing in India?
  9. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology -- [New]
  10. List of top 10 colleges in India? I have completed my BSc Biotechnology Hons
  11. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  13. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  14. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  15. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  16. Best colleges in India offering B.Tech/BSc course in Biotechnology? Job opportunities in this field? I have completed my 12th with 95% marks
  17. Best college in Chennai for BSc Biotechnology? Prospects of the course in India? After BSc Biotechnology what should I do?
  18. Which are the top government colleges in Biotechnology in India?
30th May 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India

please tell me the names of bsc. biotechnology government colleges in northern India with their complete details like fee structure, admission procedure, date of filling form, etc
25th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India

please tell me the name of b,sc biotech goverment in tamilnadu with fee structure, admission produre etc..,,
25th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of b,sc biotech goverment in tamilnadu with fee structure, admission produre etc..,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?