14th June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology

i have completed my bsc biotechnology, can i do master of hospital administration, if yes, then can you please tell me the names of all the UGC affiliated government universities or colleges in india for master of hospital administration and master of public health in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  2. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  3. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  5. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology
  6. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  7. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  8. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  9. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  10. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  12. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  13. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  14. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator -- [New]
  15. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. Can I continue my career in master of Hospital Administration after completion of BSc Nursing
  17. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  18. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
22nd August 2015, 09:15 PM
moganavalli monisha

Default Re: Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology

Which one s betr aftr finishing bsc biotech..MBA n hospital management or MSc in biotech
30th March 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology

I have done MBA in hospital and healthcare administration so can i apply for JRF NET for subjects social medicine and community health?
5th April 2018, 04:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Masters in Hospital Administration.

Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required is a bachelors level degree in science/ arts/ commerce/ law/ agriculture/ MBBS/ BDS/ BPT/ BAMS/ Nursing/ pharmacy or any profession degree with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

Since you have studied B.Sc in biotechnology you are eligible to study Masters in Hospital Administration.

There are many colleges which provide MHA course. Some of them are listed below:

- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Apollo Institute of Hospital administration, Hyderabad
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur
- Parul University, Gujarat
- SB group of institutions, Karnataka
- Eternal University, Himachal Pradesh
29th June 2018, 04:34 PM
iamssuhana

Yes, you can do. You should have qualified any of the entrance tests (such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/
NEST ) accepted by various colleges and you should also have minimum of 50% to 60% in your bachelors (any stream) for admission in the same. Admission in MBA is done through an entrance exam followed by interview and GD.
The best colleges For Hospital and Healthcare are:
Goa Institute of Management -Goa
D.Y. Patil University- Navi Mumbai
Jamia Hamdard University- Delhi
Lovely Professional University-Punjab
Tata Institute of Social Sciences-Mumbai
1st October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for hospital administration course after finishing masters in biotechnology? What is the scope of this course? Please mention this also
26th August 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in biotechnology . Am I eligible for healthcare administration in canada ??
If yes, then what colleges are available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?