4th July 2011, 09:28 AM
sitamahalaxmi

Names of colleges in Hyderabad which I can get admission with a rank of 788 in PGCET with CSE stream?

sir i got 788 rank in CSE stream through pgecet exam.please give me the names of colleges can i get in hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college I can get admission with a rank of 2873 in PGCET in CSE stream?
  2. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  3. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  4. How to join M.Tech with specialization of CSE?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 2725 rank in PGECET in CSE stream?
  6. Can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 3870 in PGECET? I am from BC-D category
  7. In which colleges I can get seat in Hyderabad with a rank of 4040 in PGCET being a candidate from OC category?
  8. Names of the colleges where I can get after scoring 6831 rank in PGECET for CSE stream?
  9. Top colleges in hyderabad under Osmania University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get a chance to get a seat in government college in Hyderabad after scoring 826 rank in PGCET in Chemistry stream
  11. In which colleges I can get admission in Hyderabad with a rank of 3164 in PGCET?
  12. Seat in Top College in Hyderabad after scoring a PGECET rank of 2690 in CSE stream?
  13. Where can I get a seat after scoring 7000 rank in PGCET in Pharmacy stream in Hyderabad?
  14. Which are the colleges around Hyderabad where i can get after scoring 1493 rank in EEE stream?
  15. In which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5300 rank? Names of top 5 colleges?
  16. How many branches are available in M.Tech that are related to CSE, IT Stream
  17. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  18. Can I get admission in top colleges in Hyderabad with a rank of 8660 in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
9th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges in Hyderabad which I can get admission with a rank of 788 in PGCET with CSE stream?

i have got 582 rank in PGECET mech will i get in JNTUH any specialization and i also have BC-E reservation
12th August 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges in Hyderabad which I can get admission with a rank of 788 in PGCET with CSE stream?

I Got 189 rank in PGECET being OC(boy) can i get into Universties(JNTUH/OU)?
27th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 189 rank in PGECET(CSE) being OC-Boy, i dint get in University colleges...
18th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

college timing after 3pm
23rd June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i got 582rank in ou pgcet in pharmacy stream with bc-b reservation, in which colleges i will get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?