27th August 2012, 12:06 PM
tapasya reddy

In which colleges I can get seat in Hyderabad with a rank of 4040 in PGCET being a candidate from OC category?

sir,
I completed b.tech(CSE) with 73%
i got 4040 rank in pgecet, in wich college i will get seat within hyderabad
am OC student.
and
my friend got 14568 rank and belongs to same category and same branch.
in wich college(hyderabad) she will get seat
plz reply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get M.Pharmacy seat in Hyderabad after scoring 6505 rank in PGCET? Which branch can I get? I am an OC category
  2. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  3. Can I get admission in top colleges in Hyderabad with a rank of 8660 in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
  4. Can I get a seat for M.Tech CS&E in top 10 colleges after scoring 11832 rank in PGCET? I belong to OC category
  5. Can I get seat in University Colleges in AP having secured a rank of 881 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-D category?
  6. Can I get seat in good colleges having secured a rank of 6400 in PGCET after the completion of B-Pharmacy being a candidate of BC category?
  7. Is there any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 9200 rank in PGCET?
  8. Which college I get seat in Andhra Pradesh having secured a rank of 4295 in PGCET being a woman of SC category?
  9. Where can I get seat in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured a rank of 133 in PGCET with Biotechnology branch?
  10. Will I get a seat in M.Pharm in Hyderabad college after scoring 8973 rank in PGCET? I am an OC category student
  11. Will I get M.Pharmacy seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 930 rank in PGCET?
  12. In which college can I get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 412 rank in PGCET? I am from OC candidate
  13. Can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 3870 in PGECET? I am from BC-D category
  14. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 753 in PGCET?
  15. PGECET seat in OU or JNTU for OC Category Candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission in Hyderabad with a rank of 3164 in PGCET?
  18. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank?
12th January 2017, 08:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get seat in Hyderabad with a rank of 4040 in PGCET being a candidate from OC category?

The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission after 4040 in PGCET being a candidate from OC category are given below.

=> ACE Engineering College
Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad

=> Al Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology
Masab Tank, Hyderabad

=> CVSR College of Engineering
Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

=> Dr. VRK Women's College of Engineering & Technology
Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad

=> Ellenki College of Engineering & Technology
Patancheru, Hyderabad

=> Geetanjali College of Engineering & Technology
R.R. District, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?