8th July 2011, 10:18 AM
dhanashree landge

Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma

hii,
i hav recently completed my diploma in instrumentation engg & got 71% in final year of diploma
So plz suggest me d name of colleges of instrumentation engg for direct second year

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  2. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year after completing Diploma in Instrumentation?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  11. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  12. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
  13. How can i do Instrumentation diploma after doing ITI in same?
  14. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  15. In which colleges of Delhi, i can do Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  17. Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
5th April 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma

I want to do degree of instrumentation and control through correspondence in Mumbai universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?