10th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode?

Sir,

I want to know about three year diploma in instrumentation as Distance Education in India. I have completed ITI in electronics, one year diploma in instrumentation with 5 years experience.

11th September 2015, 11:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Diploma in Engineering is a course whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
12th September 2015, 01:13 AM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode?

Sir,as you have 5 years experience in the job i can suggest you to continue the job because if you complete diploma now also after that same only you have to do.why to waste your time?
Anyhow the answer for question is:
Yes sir.There are so many colleges that offer diploma in distance mode.so,you can those according to your interest of place as i can't give the full details here and also i don't the place you want to do your course.ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?