15th December 2010, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges under Ram Manohar Lohiya Avadh University where commerce students can take admission?

Sir, My daughterinlaw has appeared in JEE B Ed exam from Lukhnow university.Her general ranking is 264333 and female ranking is 127982. As per instruction by Lukhnow university these vacencies will be filled by colleges manegment. I have tried somany colleges but thier response is that there is no study in commerce group. As per university AC Group is for Art & Commerce but no college is responding for Cmmerce . My request is can you tell me under Dr. Ram manohar Lohiya Avadh University where 105 colleges are conducting B Ed courses ,the name off collages where commerce students can take admmission.

I will be greatful to you if you can help in this matter.

4th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges under Ram Manohar Lohiya Avadh University where commerce students can take admission?

Dear sir------
plz full detilsh LAW coures . kay sir 12 2 bade law coures kar sakte hi. law full coure detiles , my email Id [email protected], and my contct no -9711598491
29th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges under Ram Manohar Lohiya Avadh University where commerce students can take admission?

what b.com syllabus in awadh university u.p.
22nd July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

how many college of allahabad university
12th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the submission of B.ED.form in ram manohar lohia university.
26th September 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

how many colleges are there under awadh university
1st May 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

my admit card not me
31st May 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

the list of b-ed collage`s affilated to dr. ram manohar lohiya awadh university faizabad.
10th February 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about baba baruadas pg collage the official web site and proper postal address and office telephone number of this collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?