10th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?

Sir,
I want to take admission in PhD(Hindi). Can you please send me eligibility criteria and admission procedure of same course? And other important information related to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University?

18th August 2017, 04:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?

Detailed Information about Dr.Ram Mahohar Lohia Avadh University PhD (Hindi) Course:

Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, conducts an entrance test which is "Common Eligibility Test" for getting admission into Doctoral Programs. So admission into this colleges is done generally on the basis of Common Eligibility Test score.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this examination is "Master's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

@ Examination Fee for General/OBC candidates - Rs.800/-
@ Examination Fee for SC/ ST candidates - Rs.400/-

Syllabus for this examination will be as it is prescribed by UGC NET JRF Examination.

Application forms can be obtained from the below official website and further more details can be obtained from this official website.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?