28th January 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is the national integrated institute of business management and technology affiliated?

national integrated institute of business management and technology new delhi whether it has affiliation or not request confirm at earliest regaeds

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure?
  2. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  3. Which government college can i get after scoring 241 rank in general and 81 in girls in UPSEE MBA exam
  4. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  5. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  7. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  8. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  9. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Colleges for MBA with 84.29 CAT percentile?
  11. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  12. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  15. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  16. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  17. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank? -- [New]
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 27394 rank in GBTU?
23rd April 2013, 12:31 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is the national integrated institute of business management and technology affiliated?

Dear Friend,
They just have an ISO 9001:2008 and certified B-School beside all these there is no detail and information Institute had published regarding approval and recognisations on any of the website and they have one site which I have mentioned below but its under constructions you may visit the site later after the work is being done.

But mostly their is rare chance to be having approval.

The site for NIIBMT is mentioned below:
www.niibmt.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?