24th May 2011, 12:55 PM
The Creator

Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?

I just got my XII result yesterday and I am planning to take admission in Btech CS stream.But I am unable to find good colleges in North India offering direct admission in Btech on basis of either 12th percentage,IIT JEE score please help me out in this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?
  2. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  3. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  4. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking?
  5. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  8. In which college can I get admission on the basis of IIT JEE score? My score is 185
  9. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 193 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  12. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  13. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  15. IIT JEE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  17. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  18. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
30th September 2011, 10:57 AM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?

Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?

I just got my XII result yesterday and I am planning to take admission in Btech CS stream.But I am unable to find good colleges in North India offering direct admission in Btech on basis of either 12th percentage,IIT JEE score please help me out in this matter.

ankit
thanking you
30th September 2011, 11:57 AM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?

I just got my XII result yesterday and I am planning to take admission in Btech CS stream.But I am unable to find good colleges in North India offering direct admission in Btech on basis of either 12th percentage,IIT JEE score please help me out in this matter
30th September 2011, 12:01 PM
ANKIT050

ankit
thanking you
23rd April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i just believe to get 85 marks in iit jee ,so do i have any chance of getting a govt. college
?
4th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage?

I just got my XII result on 28 may 2012 and I am planning to take admission in Btech CS stream.But I am unable to find good colleges in North India offering direct admission in Btech on basis of either 12th percentage
16th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have scored78marks in jee mains.will i be able to geta good govt cpalette?pl help
3rd May 2014, 08:19 PM
kanishk kumar888

sir, i want to take admission in B.teck/B.E but my iitjeemains-2014 marks is 65.
3rd June 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

whether I can get admission to any govt. college in U.P. on the score of UPTU,mentioned as under
BC1566
31st August 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got good college for engineering on the basis of 12 percentage ?
17th May 2016, 11:13 AM
yamini gouni

hello sir,this rakesh reddy,i got 178 in jee mains and i have 85% in 12th standard.may i know in which college i get a seat?
pls give me idea?
2nd January 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering msc in environmental science through distance study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?