25th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for a B.Tech EEE student to do a course in Java or Oracle for jobs in core sector?

sir,i m a final year B.tech STUDENT of branch EEE.Is it a necessary 2 do some course of java or oracle 2 have a job in core sector regarding my branch?

7th November 2011, 02:16 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary for a B.Tech EEE student to do a course in Java or Oracle for jobs in core sector?

dear friend,

if you want to go in a core sector then this courses are not necessary .
because this courses are helpful only in IT sector .
so if you want to go for IT sector then do that courses this can help to you.
8th March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary for a B.Tech EEE student to do a course in Java or Oracle for jobs in core sector?

Are courses on Matlab and Mutlisim useful to EEE B Tech students?
8th March 2012, 07:32 PM
jain shivani

yes...... bcoz today's world is computer world... n most importantly companies are demanding such engineers which r versatile n dynamic
8th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech course in EEE stream you want to go for core sector jobs..
Then no need to go for a course in JAVA or ORACLE....
Those are required if you want to go in software sector...

To get a job in core sector all you need is vast technical knowledge, in which you have done the B.tech course..

As you have done the B.tech course in EEE stream then you can apply for both electrical and electronics core sector jobs...

The companies where you can apply for job are as follows:-----------------

1.BHEL
2.BEL
3.GAIL
4.SAIL
5.RAILWAYS
6.NTPC
7.ONGC
8.IOCL
9.NHPC
10.POWER GRID
etc..

There are lots of core companies where you can apply for a job...

All the best.
9th March 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

to know about basic of c please refer me some books?
25th October 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from eee background i am interested to learn oracle can i take the course directly or should learn java or any other course
19th April 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i m from eee background doesn't hv much knowledge abt c or c and i want to do java course,will not having knowledge of c or c cause effect my course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?