12th May 2011, 12:25 PM
shreyaskansal

Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 10th class for Government Jobs?

Is it necessary to have hindi subject in X class for government jobs i.e., for IAS, IPS, IRS or in other exams orgnised by government.

pls reply

17th May 2011, 08:56 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 10th class for Government Jobs?

you are correctly saying that hindi is compulsary for any government job
18th May 2011, 07:44 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 10th class for Government Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyaskansal View Post
Is it necessary to have hindi subject in X class for government jobs i.e., for IAS, IPS, IRS or in other exams orgnised by government.

pls reply
No need

there is no restriction in that way you can do whatever course you want to take in your 10th 12th and also in your degree

there is no restriction for the services like IAS/IPS and all

these services fall under this entrance examination i.e., CSE(Civil Service examination)

This examination is conducted by a govt body called as UPSC

This exam is conducted every year this exam is known for its rigor perfect planning is required for this examination

This is all about your question if you have any further question post at this link

http://entrance-exam.net/ask/

anyone of us will definitely answer yours

Regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 03:58 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 10th class for Government Jobs?

Quote:

pls reply

Hii,

for IAS ,APS and other of the UPSC exam it i sa criteria but now government has no objection to jion with a hindi subject in your HSS or HS marksheet ..
BNut you know HIndi is compulsary ...
Means you are aware for the Hindi

Thanks,
Ankur
18th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Ankur agrawal

Hii,

For any government job their i not any criteria to choose Hindi is compulsary ..
its a provition but not followed not ..

If you have any query related to that perticular question or you are not sure to check the link
www.upsc.nic.in
All the information related to all government are present here in the link ..

thanks ,
anku r
21st May 2011, 01:09 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

pls reply

No, there is not necessary of hindi subject in class 10th, who tell that

hindi is necessary for the government job. You can study in any

language. IAS, IPS exam is conducted by Union Public Service

Commission (UPSC) in every year for the selection of talented candidate

of India. The minimum educational qualification for the appear in the IAS

and IPS exam is graduation in any stream from a recognize University.

So you can take stream after completing 10th according to your

interest not by other interest.

Regards
~Mukul~
18th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i cmplited my 10th class with hindi subject.298 marks i got can i got job
11th July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I AM CLASS X STUDENT .I HAVE TAKEN SANSKRIT. IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TAKE HINDI AS ADDITIONAL SUBJECT FOR GOVERMENT JOBS.PLEASE REPLY AS SSON AS POSSIBLE
15th July 2011, 11:30 PM
fazlu
Member+

yes for any government work this require hindi...
because this is country language....
31st July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell us is it necessary for the students to study hindi till class xth for civil services and some govt jobs?
2nd August 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM CLASS X STUDENT .I HAVE TAKEN SANSKRIT. I WANT TO TAKE HINDI AS ADDITIONAL SUBJECT BUT SCHOOL AUTHORITIES IS NOT ALLOWING IT? PLEASE SUGGEST HOW I GET IT?
4th August 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

like if any govt job not only IAS etc but for other govt jobs like teacher,nurse etc den hindi is necessary or not???
6th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Show me the sample questions for the exams
22nd January 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

samacheer kalvi hindi question paper for tenth class
7th March 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can hindi exam be given separately for 10th after clearing 10th board with punjabi
6th April 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

did i have to take the hindi as additional subject in 10th if i had taken sanskrit in the 9th class
31st March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Please tell us is it necesary hindi in class tenth for givtment service and B.Ed
8th June 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my Class 10 with 10 CGPA in CBSE board. I have taken hindi as a subject. Now, I want to give additional exam of Sanskrit. Can I give it??
23rd January 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

My child is studying in class-X in CBSE. She has French as a aubject. Will she qualify for indian govt. job as she neither has Hindi nor a regional language?
Regards
Alok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?