5th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Lucky panda

What should I choose between Hindi and Oriya as a subject in +2?

I have passed my 10Th with a first class & now i wanna take science in 12th.so i have a likeness in medical line so i had choose the group PCMB but this is only 400 out of 600 & the other twos are english&mil.now i have to choose which type of mil wanna take as compulsory subject.i have two choice to take the first one is hindi & the second one is oriya mil.but there is still a problem that is i want to take hindi as mil but in our collage there is no one to teach hindi mil.PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE TO CHOOSE IT TOMOROW .ITS so urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I reappear in the 10th exam to include Oriya in my passed subject list?
  2. How can I reappear in the 10th exam to include Oriya in my passed subject list?
  3. Which subjects should I opt in 12th(Arts) which can help in UPSC exam? I have 90% in 10th
  4. Is it possible to change subject from Hindi to Physical when I join 12th standard CBSE board?
  5. Which course is available for graduates in Arts with Konkani and Hindi subject?
  6. Which subject should I choose in 11th class if I am interested in social, hindi and english
  7. NET Oriya (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course after qualifying for B.A course without any subject from Matriculation to B.A?
  9. Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?
  10. How may I do B.Ed in Hindi? Is it compulsory to have Hindi as an optional subject in B.A for the same?
  11. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  12. Best coaching institution for preparation of civil services examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for TGT in Social Science? Which subject should I choose for TGT Social science?
  14. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  15. List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks? -- [New]
  16. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  17. Which course we need to take up next in arts side to become an IPS in future?
  18. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
29th May 2015, 04:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I choose between Hindi and Oriya as a subject in +2?

Since you have a strong liking in the medical stream, you must work hard for those subjects that have strong impact in the medical stream. In joint entrance examination also you have to score high in Physics, Chemistry, Biology to make it into the medical stream. As for your 12th standard, when you try to get admission in the medical stream of any medical college, they will check if you have at least 60% in all three subjects, namely-Physics, Chemistry, Biology. So you need to work hard and give tremendous effort to these subjects.
Having said all these you cannot ignore your language subjects. These are even important. If you fail in any of these subjects, you will not get admitted in any graduation stream, forget medical.
So for this it is best you choose Hindi as your Language subject other than English. Since you will not choose these Language subjects as a major subject in your graduation, you need to choose certain subject that will be easy for you to score and you can work little less on those subjects in comparison to the core science subjects. For that Hindi and English will be best choice.
Now coming to the question of teachers, get tuition on both English and Hindi. This will help you score high in these two subjects without worrying about it much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?