17th February 2021, 12:21 AM
Weirdo _d

Is it necessary to pass Graduation in first trial to get an MBA admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard that I have to pass my Graduation at first trial to get admission in MBA. Is it true? Is it necessary to pass Graduation in first trial? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

20th February 2021, 01:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass Graduation in first trial to get an MBA admission?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the basic education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate( or 45% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university. (Criteria of Minimum marks in qualifying degree is not required in cases of some institute).

Now, as you are concerned about the compulsion for qualifying the Graduation degree course in the first attempt (i.e; without any backlog during the graduation degree course) to pursue MBA degree course then I would like to let you know that it is not mandatory at all and any candidate can pursue MBA degree course after completion of his/her graduation degree by clearing all backlog papers.
20th February 2021, 05:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass Graduation in first trial to get an MBA admission?

MBA is Master in Business Administration.It is two year course from a recognised university.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

It is not compulsory to complete the bachelor degree in first trial to pursue MBA course.
22nd February 2021, 12:32 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

->Yes, to get admission in MBA degree in reputed institutions, they will count graduation marks. But there is nothing stated anywhere, that you need to pass this in first trial. Study hard and get good marks to get admission in reputed institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?