5th September 2012, 11:19 AM
jahnavi namburi

Is it necessary to prepare for both B.Arch(AIEEE) and NATA to get a seat in Architecture college?

is it necessary to prepare for both B.arch(aieee) and nata to get a seat in any architecture college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to prepare for both B.Arch(AIEEE) and NATA to get a seat in Architecture college?
  2. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  3. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  4. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  5. Am I eligible for merit seat in Measi college of Architecture after scoring 89%?
  6. How to prepare for various Architecture entrance exams?
  7. How much time is required to prepare for NATA exam? Information about other architecture exams in India?
  8. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to get a government seat in Architecture after scoring 70% in PU board exam?
  10. Will I get a seat in Architecture in Bangalore or Tumkur after scoring 421 rank in NATA Karnataka?
  11. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  12. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  13. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  14. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  15. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  16. Which are the good institutes which give admission through AIEEE and not through CCB?
  17. Does SPA and Sir JJ college of Architecture accept NATA? When should I start the coaching for the same?
  18. Will I get a seat in B.VB college after scoring 790 in NATA?
30th March 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to prepare for both B.Arch(AIEEE) and NATA to get a seat in Architecture college?

is it necessary to prepare for entrance exams to enter the architecture college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?