19th March 2012, 11:16 PM
pragrox

Does SPA and Sir JJ college of Architecture accept NATA? When should I start the coaching for the same?

Does spa and sir jj college of architecture accept nata or only aieee. And should we start the coaching 4 the same after 10 or after 12 . And plz recommend some good coaching classes 4 the same in jaipur.

6th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SPA and Sir JJ college of Architecture accept NATA? When should I start the coaching for the same?

how do i get admission in sir jj college. is it enough to appear only for nata or anything else is required?
4th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SPA and Sir JJ college of Architecture accept NATA? When should I start the coaching for the same?

can i get admission in sir jj college of architecture on the basis of nata scores?i've secured 120/200 in nata.
13th June 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 110.5/200 mark in nata & 143 in aieee 2nd paper so can i get admission to sir jj collage of architecture
18th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared only for AIEEE can I get admission in this college? I have scored 118 in AIEEE in B.arch section.
27th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Which all entrances do we have to give to get into sir jj college of architecture ?
8th March 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which all entrances do we have to give to get into sir jj college of architecture ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?