8th February 2022, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is NEFTU's B.Tech degree valid for government jobs?

NEFTU is a state private university, so the B. tech degree from this university is acceptable or not for government job? I am very much confused and dont know what to do, can someone please tell me and solve my query ?

8th October 2022, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NEFTU's B.Tech degree valid for government jobs?

Is NEFTU university degree valid for government or Central government jobs?
10th October 2022, 12:36 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is NEFTU's B.Tech degree valid for government jobs?

for any government to job there are various other criteria that you will have to clear from that you will have to give an entrance exam for the required post and on the basis of the mark secured in the entrance exam you will be eligible for the post
the basic requirement for which ever post you are applying is that the candidate must have passed a certain course with a minimum passing percentage and should be pass out or must have create they are undergraduate or the post graduate course from recognise University
So , yes according to the criteria you will be eligible for the following job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?