26th August 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?

hi sir i m neha duggal a student of masters of physiotherapy in neurology in 1st year. i wanted to knw that m i eligible for giving net exam.if yes..then wats the procedure and wat are the subjects in which i m applicable. i have scored 82% in my 10th and 77% in 12th in science stream.if i am applicable then mentionj all the subjects in detail and whole procedure as its my first time..wat are the coaching institutesw in west delhi.. i hav scored 69% aggregate in my bpt and pursued nmy internship from mata chanan devi hospital in janak puri, i have cmpleted my first year in masters with 66%. plese help me with akll the information and hope to get positive response from u..thank you so much...

29th August 2010, 12:35 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?

dear friends,

really your performance in the acadmic carrier is really well.

but as far as the NET exam is consern, then when you go in the final year of the master

degree, then you can give the NET exams.

but now you can not appear for the exams.
29th August 2010, 03:17 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?

hello friend,
No you are not eligible to apply for the NET exam at this stage of your career.
To be eligible for NET,you must complete your Master's course at first and then you can apply for the same.

Only Master's degree holders can apply for this test which is held by the UGC every year for admission to various Phd courses with fellowship programs.
You must have at least 60% marks in your Master's degree to be eligible to write NET exam.

All the best...
16th September 2010, 07:35 PM
kalp13

I have recently just finish my b.p.t
i want to know about exams for mpt in india
21st September 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a Btech MBA(HR) passed out 2010 i want to write net exm in Human resouces???

can i write in this subject?
30th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i m rajkumar mondal form burdwan. i complet my bachelor course bpt.
now i wnt to do mpt in orthopaedics. i cnt understand wht i m doing.........!!!!!!!
please help me...!!!!!!!!!!!
7th March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my masters in sports physiotherapy and want to go for net exam could u please let me know which subject i opt for & could u tell me that can i opt for physical education .
27th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and Currently I am doing M.Sc Cyber Forensics and Information Security at University of Madras under the Department of Criminology.I wish to write the NET exam but dont know what subject to choose as "Cyber Forensics and Information security" is not in the list of subjects. Should i choose Computer Science and applications or Electronic Science or Criminology?
13th July 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters of physiotherapy with above 65% I want to know if I can appear for net exam and with what all subjects. I want to be an academics teacher or a lecturer please guide me for that what all subjects I can appear for and what will be my career path after that?
30th July 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

hello i have just completed my masters of physiotherapy in cardio-pulmonary.i want to give NET xams. but i m little bit confused about subjects. for which subjects am i applicable.??
and how can i apply?
30th July 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my master of physiotherapy in cario pulmonary .i want to give NET xams but lil confused abt subjects for which subjetd i m applicable.
26th December 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MPT neurology. I want to give NET exam. What will be the procedure for2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?