26th August 2015, 12:55 PM
rajeshdkayastha

Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issue in Gujarat?

Please give information of Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issued (In Gujarat State)
Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issued (In Gujarat State)

30th August 2015, 04:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issue in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshdkayastha View Post
Please give information of Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issued (In Gujarat State)
Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issued (In Gujarat State)
The validity of Non Creamy layer certificate is for three years from the date of issue in Gujarat.
12th April 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Non Creamy layer certificate validity from the date of issue in Gujarat?

I want to know that non creamy layer certificate is valid for 1year or 3 year from issue date????
12th April 2016, 12:10 PM
Khambhati

Is it true that non creamy layer certificate validity in Gujarat for three years from issue date?
17th April 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly provide the information for that if creamy layer certificate are issue d from 1st May,2015 are valid for 2016-17?
1st May 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Same Question, The older certificate i.e. Apr 2015 is valid for 3 years or we have to issue Apr- 2016 for application purpose
4th April 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I have non creamy layer certificate of April 2016. So do I have to issue the non creamy layer certificate in 2017 in Gujarat state?
27th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Validty of non creamy layer certificate in Kerala state. How long from date of issue. Because I got in February 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?