12th February 2012, 09:41 AM
Jennifer Dsouza

Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?

respected sir/mam
I m a student of class 12th and wants to know details about manipal university exam MBBS. kindly inform me no. of seats available in this university and the date of examination.
kindly favour me the above ,I will be highly obliged to you.
Thanking you
yours sincerely
Tanya Jain

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  2. Total number of seats available in MBBS course at Sikkim Manipal university?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  4. Detailed information about Manipal University MDS entrance exam? Number of seats available? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  6. What is the counseling schedule of Manipal MBBS?
  7. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  8. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 147/240 in MBBS manipal entrance exam?
  9. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  10. Date of upcoming Entrance Exam for MBBS by Manipal University?
  11. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in Manipal University if scored 149 in Manipal entrance exam?
  13. What is the next date of Manipal University of MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  15. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  16. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  17. How many seats are alloted in MBBS in Manipal?
  18. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?

what are the number of seats in manipal university mbbs 2012?
25th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?

i have got rank-1500marks-181/240) in manipal uget online entrance test...is there any chance to get mbbs seat in any of the colleges of manipal university in India..?
31st May 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i am from bangalore ,i have meet a person from hasson district named parameshwar and he promise to give me a medical seat in manipal i have to know whether he is telling the truth or not
10th June 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I HV got 154 marks then for which mbbs or bds college, iam eligible....... kindly reply soon......
24th March 2014, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in manipal university for MBBS ?
10th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

am praisy bose i have got 127/200 then for which MBBS or BDS course am eligible kindly replay soon
25th February 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How many seats alotted for obc category in manipal university for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?