12th July 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the next date of Manipal University of MBBS entrance exam?

I am mohini gupta am loving to know what about the next date of Manipal University of MBBS Entrance Exam. please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the next date of Manipal University of MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?
  3. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 147/240 in MBBS manipal entrance exam?
  4. When is the manipal MBBS entrance exam? What is the date?
  5. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  7. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  8. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university?
  9. What is the last date of submission of application form for Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Can I get a seat in SMU after scoring 538 rank in SMU entrance exam for MBBS admission?
  11. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Am I eligible for MBBS in Manipal University with 81/240?
  13. Can I get admission in Manipal university of Mangalore for MBBS seat after giving MHTCET exam?
  14. Expected rank in Manipal MBBS entrance exam after a score of 177?
  15. How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. From which site can I get Manipal MBBS entrance exam past years question papers?
  17. Can I apply for both MBBS and B.Tech in same form of Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. Previous year cut off in uget manipal mbbs entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2015, 04:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next date of Manipal University of MBBS entrance exam?

The tentative next date of Manipal University of MBBS entrance exam as given below::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

~> Issue of application form :: Second week of February

~> last date of form submission :: First week of March

~> Date of MBBS examination :: Mid of April

==> If you get rank under 3000, then you will get admission for MBBS in MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.

For more information contact at the address as given below:::::::>>>>>>

Manipal University
Manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Tel: 0 9243777733
E-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?