29th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Which obstacles do I have to face to become a CS?

sir i want to become a c.s. (companies secretaryship).what are the obstacles i have to face. what are the courses i have to get through.please help

30th September 2011, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which obstacles do I have to face to become a CS?

You should apply for the course if you are interested in being a legal adviser in companies. You need to be atleast a 12th pass out to apply for this course. You need to enroll for the first level i.e. foundation course. After clearing that you will need to enroll for the intermediate level. You can enroll directly for the same if you are a graduate. On clearing this level there will be final level i.e. professional programme and also 15 months of training in a company. You can visit the ICSI site to know the contact details of the center near you.
21st January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am not clear my cs foundatin but now onward i was cleared my bcom hns so can i do take admission in cs executive programe
21st January 2012, 04:49 PM
sharma.nikita

sir i am not clear my cs foundation but now onward i was cleared my bcom hns so i can i do take admission in cs executive on the basis of my graduation marksheet..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?