6th June 2011, 08:34 PM
SonamKathuria

Off campus drive of Accenture and TCS in Madhya Pradesh?

I am student of MCA batch want to know off campus drive in Madhya Pradesh.plz reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  2. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  3. When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  5. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  6. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  7. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  8. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  9. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  11. When Accenture Off-Campus Drive will be held in Odisha? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  16. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  18. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana?
25th February 2012, 10:57 PM
arpitachouksey

Default Re: Off campus drive of Accenture and TCS in Madhya Pradesh?

He,there are many opportunities for campus drive in M.P,many close are open for close you ask with your management and for open campus you take part in every college ,so search for that also.TCS are most popular campus drive company in M.P so it is easy for you .Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?