17th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?

hello
can someone tell me when and where
will the accenture and TCS have
there off campus placement drive in delhi?
please someone tell me asap!

Related Questions:
25th December 2014, 09:20 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?

ACCENTURE AND TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE IN DELHI:

Yes, ofcourse there are off-campus placement happening in Delhi but then the problem is TCS and Accenture wouldn't be ready to disclose the off-campus placement information in public as they don't want a huge crowd to turn out for the placement which would ultimately make there work more difficult to filter candidates for the job.

There are couple of ways which would help you to figure out the off-campus information which as follows,

-> Try to have a bigger circle of friends who are from different college so that they would help to give you the off-campus information if it happens in there college. If possible try to find out employee who is working in TCS and Accenture already from your friends and family circle so that they can refer you if any opportunity turns in.

-> Meet your college campus placement officer who would have better knowledge on the campus and off-campus placement. Ask them to contact the HR concern of the company and figure out if there is any possibility for campus placement happening in your college itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?