18th February 2011, 04:22 PM
disha marwaha
Junior Member+

Which one is better for a medical student: Bio-Technology or B.Pharma. ?

is bio technology is better or b.pharma for medical student

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  3. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  4. Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India?
  5. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  7. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  8. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  9. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Lateral entry in any recognized Engineering college for pursuing Bio-medical Engineering or Bio-process Engineering after completing DMLT? -- [New]
  11. Which one is better for a medical student: Bio-Technology or B.Pharma. ?
  12. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  13. Can I participate in IAS/IPS exam after passing 12th and B.Pharm?
  14. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
  15. Could I take up Biotechnology engineering if I am a Non Bio student?
  16. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  17. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  18. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
22nd February 2011, 01:59 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better for a medical student: Bio-Technology or B.Pharma. ?

Hello Dear,

According to my opinion B. Pharma is better for a medical student than Bio-Technology.

Both B. Pharma and Bio-Technology are suffix of each other or we can say that both are related to each other.

In B. Pharma we read about medicines and in Bio-Technology we read about biological technologies.

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 11:06 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better for a medical student: Bio-Technology or B.Pharma. ?

Hi,

I have not clearly got your question in the point " medical student". I can guess you have completed study with medicine in graduation or diploma level.

Well, I think biotechnology will be a better option than B.Pharm. Because, biotechnology has various option in the medicine or drug industry.

B.Pharm is restricted to only some particular fields like drug processing, manufacturing and sales etc..

But biotechnology takes it further ways by indulging it through modern technical processing and implementations.

So you can have more options in case of biotechnology where you cam also join in the R&D sector if you want.

Now the rest depends on you. All the best!
22nd April 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

between biotech and b.pharm , which is more demanding?
14th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which can be a better option interms of scope and income BTECH.BIOTECHNOLOGY or B.PHARMACY?
29th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i m confused between b pharmacy n biotech......i have very much intrest in biology.....i n want to noe which field has more scope as aslo i want to knw income wise which field is better .plz suggest
30th May 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

which company gives appourchinity to biotech students job?
10th June 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

which is a better and more demanding b.tech course amongst biotechnology,biomedical engineering and b.pharm..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?