23rd June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I prefer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT university or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

..hey i got electronics nd electrical engg in kiit university as well as chemistry ...honrs in st xaviers..which one shud i go for??i have equal preference in both..whch one is betr??pls reply...

15th November 2011, 11:30 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Which one should I prefer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT university or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

Hello friend,

According to me going for Engg is right thing.
Because comparing both you will get more opportunities in engg. and also pay scale.
15th December 2011, 10:48 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Which one should I prefer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT university or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

Both are completely different fields and cannot be compared.

Engineering is more popular and has good career prospects

Chemistry hons. is more of a pure science field and can be more helpful than engineering

if you wish to do masters and pursue Research and Development.

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?