6th August 2012, 01:18 PM
123monal123

ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?

sir/madam,
i m an E&TC engineer,fresher.could you please mail me the ONGC recruitment papers(both general awareness and technical papers) and suggest some books or study material for the same.
e-mail add:[email protected]
regards

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
  2. Aptitude question papers of previous year and reference books for preparation of ONGC Junior Technician Assistant written exam? -- [New]
  3. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  4. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  6. Syllabus for technical exam of ONGC GT exam? Books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  8. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  9. Books to be referred to appear for ONGC GT exam?
  10. Books to be referred for HR in ONGC GT exam?
  11. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  12. Which book is to be referred to prepare for Aptitude, General Awareness and Chemical Engineering? I am appearing for ONGC recruitment exam
  13. Last 10 years ONGC solved question papers for finance specialization? Books to be referred?
  14. How to apply for ONGC recruitment for programming? Previous 5 years papers for programming? Books to be referred for Aptitude, General Knowledge and Programming
  15. Previous question papers of ONGC GT exam in Instrumentation? Books to be referred for ONGC GT instrumentation exam
  16. Where to get the question papers for GT ONGC? Books to be referred?
  17. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  18. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
27th August 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?

i am E&T engineer,fresher could you please mail me the syllabus of written test?
my mail id is [email protected]
1st September 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?

sir,
i belong to e&t branch..please send me ongc sample papers to my mail [email protected]
4th September 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i belong to e&t .. send me syllabus n sample papers to my mail [email protected]
8th September 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i m an E&TC engineer,fresher.could you please mail me the ONGC recruitment papers(both general awareness and technical papers) and suggest some books or study material .y mail id [email protected]
28th September 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

plz send me reference books for instrumentation ongc gt.plz mail me at [email protected]
20th October 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i m an E&TC engineer,fresher.could you please mail me the ONGC recruitment papers(both general awareness and technical papers) and suggest some books or study material
@[email protected]
30th October 2012, 07:36 AM
righttovats

Dear sir
please send the ongc General awareness & technical qes papers of last 10 yrs.
e-id [email protected]
thanks
Devi lal
13th December 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i am computer engineer (Dimloma),fresher could you please mail me the syllabus of written test?

and plz send me reference books for instrumentation ongc ...pls

my emil id is [email protected]
10th May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Please sir sending the syllabus of machnice post in welding
beceuse not understood proper syllabus i have completed welder i.t.i. and 6g pipe welder as ASME SEC-9 and
knowlage of welding more like process SMAW,GTAW,GMAW,FCAW,GAS CUTTING,SAW,AND ETC.
so please please sending on mail i.d syllbus
my email i.d. [email protected]

Thank & regard

gadhe sandip
31st March 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

ONGC Preprations For Programming Officer

Please provide me the sllaybus and sample papers for ONGC Programming Officer post.
email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?