31st May 2015, 01:00 AM
prarthu17

Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 12th graduate student .and i am choosing B.C.A .I want to know the names of different type of courses which will be helpful to get a good job and a higher payscale in MNC's .? Can you please provide me this information soon as possible?

Plz reply
Thank u...

31st May 2015, 04:57 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?

As you have mentioned that you wanted to opt for B.C.A course that means you belong to Commerce background hence here are the other courses which you can select rather than B.C.A course and these are:

** BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)

** BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)

** BFM ( Bachelor Degree in Financial Management)

** BAF ( Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance)

** BBI ( Bachelor Degree un Banking Insurance)

** Bachelor Degree in Mass Media Commuincation

** Bachelor Degree in Animation

** Company Secretray

** Charteted Accountant Course

** BHM (Bachelor in Hotel Management) etc

All the courses are helpful for getting higher salary in your near future. It is adivasable for you to choose a course accoring to your interest. And also if you do any course from good institute you will surely getting placement from them only.

List of Institute for B.Com and other related courses are:

** Sree Ram College

** Loyola College

** St. Xaviers College

** Hindu College

** Ramjas College

** Mount Camrel College etc.
31st May 2015, 05:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?

BCA stands for Bachelor's in Computer Application is a three year under graduate program for students after 12th or equivalent.
In this course , students go through various application of computer which will be beneficial for you at the time of job seeking.
After BCA , Maaster's in Computer Application also proves very beneficial to deepen your knowledge of computer application.

Both the courses BCA and MCA proves very beneficial and makes your way a.lot more easier to find job in Multinational Companies with better salary and fulfill your dreams.
4th June 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 with 81.4% from science...and now I am confuse what to do next...
25th July 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed H. S. C with 84.15% and I am planning to go for Bachelor of Management Studies(BMS) . After this degree can I do law?
The 3years law after graduation one?
Will it be okay if I take BMS aa a undergraduate degree??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?