15th March 2021, 11:47 AM

Which paper should I select to appear in the CUSAT CAT to study Marine Biology?

Hi everyone, I want admission to study Marine Biology. Kindly let me know which paper of CUSAT CAT I should appear for studying this subject? Kindly help me to know about the paper immediately.

15th May 2021, 01:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which paper should I select to appear in the CUSAT CAT to study Marine Biology?

-The candidate should have passed B.Sc. degree with any branch of Life Sciences (Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology etc). as the main subject
or
B.Sc. degree in Fishery Science with at least 55% marks in the optional subjects.
-You will be having biochemistry, pathology, ecology, anatomy, ocean farming, development, reproduction, parasitology, conservation in post graduation subjects.
16th May 2021, 06:47 PM
SaritaSharma01

Default Re: Which paper should I select to appear in the CUSAT CAT to study Marine Biology?

To apply for the course of Marine Biology student should have studied in any branch of Life Sciences including Agricultural and Medical Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.

The online application form is available on the official page https://admissions.cusat.ac.in/?tag=homepage last date to apply has been extended till 31st May, 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?