18th January 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Past 3 years solved entrance question papers for Master of Computer Application

I have completed my BCA and have applied for MCA entrance exam so require solved entrance exam question papers to practice. Please, share past few years at least 3 years solved entrance question paper.

24th April 2018, 01:04 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Past 3 years solved entrance question papers for Master of Computer Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BCA and have applied for MCA entrance exam so require solved entrance exam question papers to practice. Please, share past few years at least 3 years solved entrance question paper.
M.C.A. , Master's in Computer Applications is a post graduate course in Information Technology. The course duration is of 3 years, which is divided into 6 semesters.

>> Admission to M.C.A in many good Institutions is granted after you clear the Entrance test conducted by them.

>> Eligibility to appear in the test is B.C.A. or amy other graduation degree in any strream.

>> In the course you will be taught about various application softwares, Hardwares, System softwares, spywares etc.

As you have not mentioned the Institute for which you want the previous year Entrance Exam question papers, I have uploaded the Previous year papers of BHU( Banaras Hindu University). The paper of any university or institute will be somehow similar to this.

Please find the attached papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA 2014.pdf(5.23 MB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf MCA 2017.pdf(2.07 MB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf M.C.A 2016.pdf(5.70 MB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?