18th June 2011, 07:17 PM
rosh.1915

Solved question papers of past 5 years of NET commerce stream?

I am Akanksha Gupta and i want to appear for NET in commerce stream for December 2011, so i would be obliged if you could provide me with solved question papers for the past 5 years. it would be of great help in preparing for my papers.

22nd December 2011, 10:34 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Solved question papers of past 5 years of NET commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh.1915 View Post
I am Akanksha Gupta and i want to appear for NET in commerce stream for December 2011, so i would be obliged if you could provide me with solved question papers for the past 5 years. it would be of great help in preparing for my papers.

Past Papers of UGC NET Commerce

The UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) takes place twice in a year in the months of June and December..

For appearing in the UGC NET exam.. a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criterion :-

1) The candidates must have completed their post graduation in any stream with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off (50% for reserved categories)

2) The candidate must be less than 28 years of age as seen on the first date of the month of the exam

For more information on UGC NET Click Here

I have attached a few past papers of UGC NET Comerce along with this post..

go through them and i hope they help you out in cracking the exam..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
23rd December 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of past 5 years of NET commerce stream?

i want to the pattern question of ICET for MBA at osmania university and also when is the last date of admisson of MBA at this university
3rd September 2012, 04:14 PM
apurvaha

Default Re: Solved question papers of past 5 years of NET commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh.1915 View Post
i am going to appeare for net dec 2012 will u send me the last 5 year question papers for commerce steam on my email id please.
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?